Chapter 18

The Next Vongola?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is this okay?” Taeyeon asks as she fixes the rings on her fingers.

“Of course! I knew you would fit in my latest design.” Jessica exclaims.

“Hmmm, okay. I wasn’t sure since you used Yuri as your model.” Jessica shakes her head.

“I had heard about this press conference earlier so I had sometime plus Yuri was with me. So she was my guinea pig. You two have similar body types accept, Yuri is taller.”

Taeyeon nods as Jessica hands her the tie. Taeyeon raises her eyebrows and looks at her.

“Xanxus oppa said the press wanted to record a little backstage preview. So he wants Tiffany to help you put on the tie.” Taeyeon nods.

Jessica then goes to a suitcase and opens it. It was filled with different types of sunglasses. She looks at a few pairs and then at Taeyeon.

“Hmm, this won’t work. Let me bring Tiffany in.” Jessica quickly leaves but pops back in.

“Don’t sit down with my suit!” Taeyeon nods as she leaves. She then sighs as she looks at herself in the mirror and combs back the short hair that they cut off when they were doing her makeup.

“Hopefully this looks good.”

It was the the door barges open making Taeyeon jump a bit. She turns around and her jaw drops.

“Wow.” She comments making Tiffany blush.

“You aren’t bad yourself handsome.” Tiffany approaches with Jessica holding the back. Taeyeon looks at the dress and the back.

“Is it too heavy?” Tiffany shakes her head.

“No. But it’s way better then wearing a corset. Can barely sit with those on.”

“OKAY, you two look at me.” Jessica interrupts them. The pair look at Jessica who gazes at them intensely. She then nods and goes back to the suitcase and grabs a pair of sunglasses. She turns back and hands them the glasses.

“Here you go. I didn’t want you two to have the same pair. I think having two different looks the best.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany put on the sunglasses.

“Awesome, great! Okay Tiffany, I’ll teach you how to tie the tie.” Jessica goes over to Taeyeon who hands her the tie and instructs on what to do.

“Make sure it goes over before under and then you can pull it up. Taeyeon make sure you let her know if it’s too loose or tight.” The two nod at the instructions as Jessica removes the tie and folds it and puts it into Taeyeon’s jacket.

“Okay showtime!”

The two nod as they walk out of the dressing room with Tiffany holding Taeyeon’s right arm. They head to the backstage area.

“The eleventh, over here!” One of the producers of the press conference waves to her.

“Please stand on the ‘X’ and pretend we aren’t here.” Taeyeon nods and she brings Tiffany over.

They both stand in front of each other.

 

Remember this is an act.

 

Taeyeon offers a smile to re-assure Tiffany who replies with a smile. Taeyeon then goes to her jacket and hands her tie making Tiffany giggle. She then unfolds the tie and stands closer to Taeyeon who leans in. She then reaches to her collar and brings it up. She starts wrapping the tie like she was instructed.

“Short hair looks amazing on you.” Tiffany says.

“You think so? I was a bit scared. I haven’t done anything like this before.” Taeyeon replies.

“I know.” Tiffany finishes as she slides her hand down as the tie falls down against Taeyeon.

She then brings the collar down contempt with her work.

“Is it good?”

“Perfect.” Taeyeon goes and reaches for Tiffany’s right hand. Upon seeing the ring she raises her hand and kiss the ring.

This surprises Tiffany as this was not in the lines they read together. She manages to keep herself together and smiles brightly at Taeyeon.

“Thank you.” Taeyeon gazes at her. Tiffany chuckles.

“Don’t make me cry. We’re suppose to go on soon.” Taeyeon laughs and brings’s Tiffany’s hand to wrap her arm.

 

“CUT! Amazing work you two. Total naturals!” Taeyeon nods and Tiffany bows.

“Now we will take some shots from the back. Just talk causally the audio will not be recorded.” They nod as the crew moves the back instructing people to fill the scene.

“You didn’t have to do that.” Tiffany says as they face the entrance to the stage.

“I know. But I wanted to show my appreciation to your commitment.” Tiffany tightens her hold on Taeyeon.

“I’m scared to you know.” Taeyeon’s comment makes Tiffany’s attention.

“What do you mean?”

“This business. After hearing what happened in the future, I can’t let this happen again.” Taeyeon’s jaw clenches as she looks down at their interlocked arms and her hand.

“This ring that I have in my possession, my future self didn’t care about until Hayeon was involved.” She feels the ring around her finger.

“Let me know if I can help to.” Taeyeon’s other hand holds Tiffany’s hand that was on my arm.

“You already are. Your future is already taken away. The only thing free I can give you is education. But if we don’t work out, let me know.”

“Do you mean…?” Taeyeon nods.

“I mean why not. We’ll be together from now on.” Tiffany leans her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Your sweet Taeyeon.” Taeyeon chuckles as she looks down rubbing the back of her neck.

“Please take care of me.”

“Please take care of me as well.” The two laugh as they enjoy the moment.

“It seems like my plan has worked.” The two turn back at the voice.

“B-boss, unnie.” Taeyeon quickly lets go and bows as Tiffany follows behind her.

“Congratulations you two.” Kyoko says.

“Thank you.” Taeyeon replies.

“I booked us an appointment this winter break to meet with one of the deans at my friend’s university in Italy.” Tsuna says. Tiffany frowns.

 

University in Italy. Does she plan to move there?

 

Taeyeon opens and looks at Tiffany and then back at Tsuna.

“Oh sorry, you haven’t spoken about this to anyone.” Taeyeon shakes her head.

“No, sorry.”

“Hmmm, well it will be revealed in the press conference though.”

“Oh.” Taeyeon gulps as Tiffany tightens her hand on Taeyeon’s arm.

“It’s too bad they will have to find it during the news conference.” Taeyeon nods looking down.

Tsuna, then brings his hand on Taeyeon’s chin and raises her head up.

“Keep your head high. The choices you make in your life, it can never satisfy everyone, remember that.” Taeyeon nods as she looks at the stage.

“Keep you head high as you lead the family when I step down. Remember you have a reputation to keep.”

“Yes, boss.”

 

“Tenth and eleventh the press is ready for pictures.” Tsuna nods as he goes first.

“I’m sorry.” Taeyeon speaks first. Tiffany sighs.

“We’ll talk about this when everyone is present.” Taeyeon clenched her hands. Tiffany looks down and holds her hand.

“I’m not mad. I just wished I knew about this earlier.” Taeyeon sighs and nods.

“Of course. Everything is happening so fast, I don’t know what to do.” Tiffany taps on her hand.

“I’ll always be by your side. Even if Yuri can’t be there.” Taeyeon looks at Tiffany who smiles at her.

“I-“

“Eleventh you are on!” Taeyeon was interrupted before she could reply. She looks at Tiffany and opens her arm. Tiffany wraps her arm around her and they walk out.

 

 

Oh goodness.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter