Chapter 11

The Next Vongola?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short update

“I thought it would be just us three!”

Taeyeon had managed to bring Yuri inside the washroom from everyone.

“What’s the problem anyways?” Taeyeon rubs her forehead.

“Plus, your going to be the next boss. Might as well get to know everyone now then later.”

Taeyeon leans against the door to the point that she slumps down ending up sitting on the ground.

“Now, let’s go. Reborn said that he’s coming over to give us the ties we will be wearing.”

Yuri brings out her hand and gestures her to reach it. Taeyeon lets out a big sigh before bringing her hand up. Yuri then pulls her up and they leave the washroom.

 

 

“Aren’t our cars filling up the house too much?” Taeyeon asked.

The Guardians had finished dressing up and had reached at Jessica’s house to meet with the other girls. The guardians had parked their cars in the big driveway and were gathered around Taeyeon.

“I think it’s fine considering that Jessica has a big drive way, there isn’t any need to worry about anyone getting a ticket.” Yuri said.

As the winter wind gushes by, Taeyeon immediately shivers and grabs her long coat from her car. She drapes it over her body and sighs.

“What’s taking them so long?” Sooyoung asks groaning after.

“Oh, the door is opening!” Moonbyul yells out.

Everyone turns to look at the door that was slowly opening.

 

As it opens it reveals the girls coming out one by one. Most of the guardians walk up to the porch and wait for them to all come out. One by one they go down to meet with the Guardians.

 

“You look great-no fantastic- I don’t know how to explain it. I just can’t take my eyes off you.” Amber says as she looks at the dress and at Krystal.

“You’re not bad yourself. I like the tie.” Krystal says.

“Well, Reborn had given us these to put on, I don’t know why.” Amber scratches her head.

Krystal then puts her arm around Amber’s neck.

“It still looks good tho, not gonna lie. I was pretty disappointed when you couldn’t wear the black tie but now that I see it on you, it looks nice.”

Amber nervously laughs as Krystal had gotten closer. Krystal’s hand had moved to Amber’s collar playing with her tie.

“You still haven’t asked her yet?”

The two looks at Tiffany who was beside Jessica.

“Stop bothering us and go to your dates.” Krystal smirks at the two while Amber can only shake her head as she looks over to see the three guardians were still huddling near Taeyeon’s car.

 

 

“So, do you think they would do the challenge?” Taeyeon asks.

“I don’t think so considering it is a fancy ball. What do you think cuz, did Gamma senpai say anything?” Yuri asks.

Taeyeon and Yuri look at Yonna who slumps her shoulder.

“He wouldn’t say anything. It’s hard to get anything from senpai if it isn’t Yuni-sama.” All three sighs.

“It won’t be far considering that most of us haven’t had a lot of training. I can’t even properly control my flames if my emotions are involved.” Taeyeon complains as she looks down at her hands.

“You have your gloves and pills, right?” Yuri asks to which Taeyeon nods.

“Yep, umma gave me a new pack to put it in too.”

Taeyeon then takes out the box to show it to the two.

“Woah, it has the number eleven in it!” Yonna says impressed. That makes Taeyeon make a proud grin.

“Hayeon actually made that.” The two jaws drop.

“Your telling me your second-grade sister made this design?” Yuri asks. Taeyeon then proudly nods.

“You have one scary family.” Yoona said.

“Yeah, not to mention about your scary grandfather. I don’t even know how I was able to stand up to him and I hope he doesn’t show up at the ball.”

Yuri’s comment makes Taeyeon frown as she ponders.

“I would love to back up your words, but I feel like you might be wrong.”

Yoona and Yuri look at Taeyeon who now has a serious face.

“We definitely need everyone to stick with their girls. I can’t have him touch anyone of them, not under my dead body.”

“We should tell them.” Yuri says.

The three nods and then turns around to see their partners in front of them with the arms crossed. They had their eyebrows raised at the three.

“Is there something wrong?” Taeyeon asks.

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon squinting her eyes not believing her right now. She then goes up and pulls Taeyeon’s tie pulling her away from the group.

“Hey!” Taeyeon yells in plea.

Tiffany then let’s go of the tie and Taeyeon readjusts coughing a bit.

“Look whatever is the matter you didn’t have to pull me like that. You could have just asked me to come over to talk.” Taeyeon ends with a cough.

Tiffany who felt guilty shook it off and crossed her arms.

“While we girls were coming out, you could have approached us instead of huddling with the two not knowing our presence.” Taeyeon shows a pissed face and slaps her face.

“Do you hear yourself right now?” Taeyeon asks with her face still covered.

Tiffany then raises her eyebrows clearly not happy with Taeyeon’s answer. She lowers her arms and put her hands on her waist.

“Who do you think I am? Of course, I know what I said.”

“This is why I hate rich people.” Taeyeon mumbles and Tiffany could hear her clearly.

Taeyeon then walks to the group ignoring Tiffany. She then gets up on top of her car.

“Can I get your attention everyone?!” Taeyeon yells out.

Everyone then looks over at Taeyeon who gulps and adjusts her tie. She looks at Yuri and Yoona who nod at her back.

 

Tiffany clearly pissed had stood beside Jessica and glared at Taeyeon. She then sees Taeyeon look at Yuri and Yoona. She looks at the two who was nodding at her. Clearly confused she looks back at Taeyeon.

“So, as we all know, we’re going to a ball tonight and of course it is not just a regular ball. Yuri, Yoona and I want all guardians to make sure their companions are with them always. Doesn’t matter if they need to go to the washroom, keep your distance close. The last thing we all want is a brawl between gangs. And as much as I know you all want to fight, not all of us are trained properly like Yoona. That’s all I wanted to say, now let’s head out. Drivers make sure you follow my car, so we don’t get lost, and walkie talkies are provided in the car in the capsule.”

Taeyeon then gets down and enters her car. She slams the door, and this makes Tiffany flinch. Now she understood Taeyeon and the two girls didn’t approach. They were discussing about the safety of them. Tiffany gulps as she approaches the car. Then as she enters, she silently enters as she sees Taeyeon with her face covered.

But of course, due to her needing to close the door it causes T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter