Chapter 10

The Next Vongola?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon’s eyes then widen and she hands Hayeon over to Tiffany. She then gets up and deeply bows at him.

“S-sorry I did not know you have arrived in Korea.” Tsuna – lets call him that – then panickily bring Taeyeon right up.

“Y-you don’t have to do that.” Taeyeon shakes her head and bows.

“All in due to respect sir, I would like to thank you for choosing me as the next leader.” It was then the female next to Tsuna, brought Taeyeon up.

“It’s fine but you also have to remember that you are fighting for this ring.” The female says.

But for some reason, Taeyeon felt as if she was slapped by a wave of softness and beautifulness. With her spaced out, Tiffany pouts which goes unnoticed by the couple. The female giggles which wakes up Taeyeon.

“D-did you both by any chance have had eaten yet?” Taeyeon asks.

“No, we got here a while ago from Japan- “

“I-I’ll get you guys something to eat. Please, take a seat.” Taeyeon interrupts before leaving.

Tiffany watches as the couple sits in front of her and Hayeon wakes up. She notices that Tiffany was still holding her.

“Hm? Tiffany unnie where did my unnie go?” Hayeon mumbles out while rubbing her eyes.

Tiffany brings her up to sit straight.

“Your sister went to buy food for oppa and unnie here.” Tiffany says as Hayeon looks over at the couple who waves happily at her.

Hayeon just does a little nod before hugging Tiffany tight.

 

 

 

“Oh, that was really good. Thanks again Taeyeon.” Taeyeon immediately nods.

“So, if I may know, how long are you going stay in Korea?” Tsuna then ponders trying to remember.

“Hmm…Well I am having the Christmas party here. So, I’ll be leaving after new years since my wife suggest we roam around Korea.” Taeyeon nods.

“I-If you do need any assistance, I am here as well as Xanxus oppa.” Tsuna chuckles and nods.

“Sure but, remember you still need to continue training because I may push the fight soon.” Taeyeon immediately gulps.

“Fight? Why would she need to fight?” Tiffany asks.

Taeyeon brings her right hand up showing the ring.

“Because there is a challenger for the ring and Taeyeon must win to achieve the other part. Or else well, I know for sure that the generation for our group will be a disappointment. ” Tsuna explains to which Taeyeon nods.

“Well, I guess I’ll see you soon.” Tsuna gets up with his wife and Taeyeon nods again.

“O-of course.” Taeyeon gets up and bows at him again.

 

 

“Finally!” Amber cheers by raising all the bags she was holding.

She was so happy that Krystal finished her shopping spree and she thanked god because she must have done something good in order for Krystal to finally finish.

“Amber, stop that. Your making a fool out of yourself.” Krystal says as she pulls one arm down to hold.

“Hehehe.” Amber brings the other arm down as they walk to the cafeteria.

As they walk, a black figure in a tuxedo with a yellow dress shirt walks to them with his companion. Just when he thought he could bump into Krystal’s shoulder, Amber releases from their interlocked arms and pulls Krystal to her by her shoulder. The guy would have lost balance and could have been hit by the shopping bags if his companion didn’t pull him back.

“Hey, watch it!” Amber yells.

The figures turn to her with the guy raises his free hand.

“Sorry but clearly I didn’t do anything.” This makes Amber furrow her eyebrows.

She then takes a step, but Krystal holds her sweater.

“Amber, it’s fine.” Amber looks at Krystal.

“Bu- “

“Let’s go, you said you were hungry?” Krystal interrupts Amber.

Amber sighs and nods. She then looks at the couple well, at the man.

“If I see your face near me again. I’m not gonna hold back. Have a nice day.” Amber tries saying lightly looking towards the female.

Krystal sighs and tugs Amber sweater. This makes Amber let go of Krystal shoulder and they go back into their original position heading to the cafeteria like they were supposed to.

 

“So?” The female asks.

“She looks like she’s good. I could see her fire.” The male says as he grins.

 

“And why are you doing this again?” Yuri who was stuck in a scarecrow position.

Jessica who was fixing the armpit area of the shirt faced Yuri and stared straight at her.

“Firstly, this is for a competition if you don’t remember that I have been spazzing about while you were busy watching the television show. And secondly, this is your punishment for doing what you did a few weeks ago.” Jessica explains and goes back to her original position.

Yuri lets out a big sigh.

“Hey big shot, I’m almost done with the shirt so stop complaining.” Yuri then lets out a loud groan.

“Why today?! There’s a game on soon and I don’t want to miss it! You could have brought the television inside here.” Yuri complains.

Jessica now pissed purposely pokes a needle too hard making Yuri hiss still in her scarecrow position.

“Hey!”

“If you keep complaining then I will keep giving the needle.”

 

*DING DANG DING DONG*

 

“Oh, someone’s here?” Jessica says as she finishes.

She looks over at Yuri who shrugs.

“Your house, not mine.” Jessica groans.

They then leave the room to the door. Jessica reaches for the door knob, but Yuri stops her.

“Let me look first.” Jessica rolls her eyes.

Yuri then looks through the peep hole and see a tan man in a suit with a dark cyan dress shirt. She then looks back at Jessica.

“Do you know a tan man in a black suit?” Yuri asks to which Jessica shakes her head.

Yuri then begins to take off the dress shirt and Jessica immediately covers her face shrieking. This makes Yuri pull her away from the door.

“Yah! Why are you yelling?! Do you want to tell the man your home?!”

Jessica shakes her head as Yuri takes off the dress shirt and hangs it on Jessica’s head.

“You stay here.” Yuri says as Jessica removes the shirt from her head.

She comes to see Yuri in her black tank top showing her define physical features.

“W-wait, why do I have to stay here? I know how to defend myself.” Yuri shakes her head as she raises her shorts taking out a pocket knife. This makes Jessica’s eyes widen.

“Self-defense won’t help you in the real-world missy.” Yuri says as she pats Jessica head and walks away.

But Jessica follows, and this makes Yuri sigh even though Jessica can’t tell. She turns around to see Jessica jump in surprise.

 

*DING DANG DING DONG*

 

“Oh, my goodness.” Yuri then pulls Jessica and puts her into the closet leaving the door open a bit for ventilation.

“Stay, got it?” Yuri commands to which Jessica nods.

Yuri then puts the pocket knife at the back of her shorts also making sure to unlock the snap. She then opens the door slightly and meets the tan face.

“Is there a reason why you aren’t off my property yet?” Yuri rudely asks.

“Yes, well um, I’m looking for Kwon Yuri? I have information that she lives here.” He says.

Yuri then ponders, acting as if she was thinking.

“I’m afraid there is no Kwon Yuri here.”

“And may I know your name miss…?”

“I don’t give names to people I don’t know. Now leave or else I’m gonna call the ing police.” Yuri glares at him before closing the door.

The door of course does not close due to the mans foot stepping in between.

“Are you being serious right now? I already told you Kwon Yuri isn’t here. Now move your foot Mister.”

The man then takes out a photo from his jacket and shows it to her with a grin on his face.

“Are you sure? I see Kwon Yuri right in front of me.”

Yuri looks at the photo and yeah, he got a photo of her. This causes her to clench her teeth as she gets ready to pull the knife out.

“Now, will you let me in?” He asks politely.

Yuri nods as she pulls away from her knife. She opens the door, moving back to let the man in.

“Wow, I should my wife here. Too bad boss had to call her in, such a shame.” The man comments the house as he walks in.

Yuri then quietly brings out the knife and pokes it lightly to his back to only find out that she was poking something else.

“Oh, be careful with that. This sword has been passed on from generation to generation.” The man then turns around with a grin.

This makes Yuri’s eyes twitch.

How can this man be so calm?!

“So, why are you here and who the hell are you?” Yuri asks again as she puts away her knife.

“I would give another comment to you but of course this isn’t your house, right?” Yuri only shows her poker face with her eyebrows raised.

“Bring your little lady out of the closet. You wouldn’t want to suffocate her.” Yuri squints at him.

“Come on, let’s waste time.” Yuri sighs and goes to the closet.

She opens and brings Jessica out. She stands in front bringing her left arm to hold Jessica. This causes Jessica to wrap her arm around Yuri’s waist.

“There, I brought her out. Now, what - no, how did you find me?”

“Little lady, your house is beautiful amongst this neighbourhood.”

“You’re not answering my question!” Yuri yells out.

This surprises Jessica who tightens her arms around Yuri.

“Hey, no need to yell. I’m on the same side.”

“Side? What are you talking about?” The male then raises his right hand to showcase his rings.

Yuri’s jaw drops as she raises her finger.

“Y-your, h-him.” The male grins become bigger.

“Now, that you know me, I’ll leave you and let you continue what you were doing.” The male quickly leaves waving at Jessica who was clueless.

As he closes the door Jessica lets go and turns Yuri around. Yuri still had a surprised expression on her.

“Who was he?” Jessica asks.

Yuri gulps and scratches her head.

“H-he is, - I his spot now.” Obviously, Jessica didn’t understand her.

“Yuri, no need to rush. Now, who is he?” Yuri looks down at her ring.

“He’s the current Rain guardian, Takeshi Yamamoto.”

“Guardian? Like what you are now for Taeyeon?” Yuri nods cluelessly.

Now then Jessica finally understood so, she grabbed her dress shirt and brought Yuri back upstairs. She was still was not done with the suit so, she needed to finish it. And for the rest of the day Yuri never spitted out another complaint.

 

 

“Finished!” Seulgi happily raises the last page with the final drawing.

It was a simple picture of I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter