Chapter 9

The Next Vongola?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ACHOOO!!” The person sneezes for the second time and rubes her nose.

“Yah! Watch where you sneeze!” The younger girl yells as she was fixing the collar for the older girl.

The older girl chuckles and scratches the back of her head.

“Sorry.” The older girl apologizes.

The younger can only sigh and finish up and turns the older girl to the mirror.

“I think this suit you. Not too fancy and flexible like how you want it right?”

The younger girl lets go as the older one gets closer to the mirror and checks the outfit closer. She moves back and raises her arms flexing them. She feels the shirt rising and as she puts her arms down she checks to see if it had affect anything. She sees that there was a minor change but nothing drastic.

“Krystal move away a bit.”

Krystal raises her eyebrows questionably at the older girl because of her request. But she can only sigh, move away and sigh as what was going to happen next.

“Just don’t do something I wouldn’t regret Amber.”

Amber looks at Krystal and sends her a grin and a peace sign. She then looks away and gets into her ready position. She hops a bit and gradually starts jumping higher. She looks at the mirror and see that she was fine. So, she stops jumping and moves to one end of the big changing room. She goes to her ready position and;

Does butterfly kicks. This makes Krystal immediately gasps as she notices some workers had entered the changing room. She goes to Amber.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” She asks furiously.

Amber looks down with a confused expression.

“You said it was flexible, so I wanted to test it out.”

Amber then turns to the mirror and checks again. She does an understanding frown complimenting the outfit for being able to withstand that act. She turns back to Krystal and smiles.

“This will do but I think all black suits me better, don’t you?”

Krystal sighs and rolls her eyes. Amber’s answer technically answered her question. But she looks at the outfit. Navy blue doesn’t really suit Amber maybe black would be better.

“I think your right.” Krystal then turns to the employees.

“Can we get this in all black?” They all nod and scatter out of the change room.

Krystal turns back and see Amber doing some boxing moves still testing out the outfit.

“Don’t you think that it is enough now?” Krystal asks.

Amber turns around and hops to Krystal continue doing the moves. Krystal rolls her eyes and takes out napkins from her purse she had on. She reaches out and wipes Amber’s sweat off of her forehead which makes Amber stop and let Krystal wipe.

“Ms. Jung and Ms. Liu, we have all the clothes ready. Is there anything else you need?”

The two then face the employee as Krystal shakes her head.

“Okay then, Ms. Liu if you may please change and we will have your things at the cashier. Please of course take your time.”

The employee bows and leaves the two. Krystal then turns to Amber.

“Alright then, change and we can leave. I’m getting hungry.”

Amber nods and Krystal then leaves the changing room. Amber of course being an athlete swiftly changes back into her comfortable clothing and leaves the changing room. Krystal opens her hands and Amber places the clothes as they leave the changing room area to the cashier.

“Krystal?”

Krystal turns to the voice and sees Tiffany with Taeyeon and a little girl. She happily waves and smiles at her. Tiffany, Taeyeon and the little girl walk inside to Krystal.

“Oh, hello Taeyeon sunbaenim.” Krystal greets Taeyeon.

Taeyeon diverts her attention to the voice and nods at Krystal.

“You can call me unnie.” Taeyeon says.

Krystal nods while Amber gives a deep bow to Taeyeon.

“H-hello, T-taeyeon u-unnie.” Amber greets Taeyeon who immediately gets weird faces from Tiffany and Krystal. Taeyeon, confused immediately brought Amber up.

“U-uh, don’t do that in public.” Taeyeon calmly says to which Amber nods.

Krystal’s eyes then land on the little girl. Once they both make eye contact, the little girl immediately hides behind Taeyeon’s leg. Krystal goes over and squats down.

“Hi there!” She greets.

The little girl peeks and bows a bit before hiding again. Taeyeon looks back and sees her sister looking straight at her asking for help.

“Come on, greet her properly.”

The little pouts and then peeks to see Krystal giving her a big smile. Taeyeon brings her to Krystal which makes her look up at Taeyeon sending a pouty glare. Taeyeon can only laugh a bit and gesture her head to Krystal. The little girl then looks at Krystal and bows.

“Hello, my name is Kim Hayeon. I am in second grade.”

After Hayeon finishes her introduction, Krystal immediately squeals on excitement.

“Oh my god your sooooo cute~” Krystal then squeezes Hayeon’s cheek which makes Hayeon giggle.

“You have a cute laugh too~”

While the two were interacting, Taeyeon can’t help smiling at her little sister. Hayeon then turns back to Taeyeon and opens her arm. Taeyeon then carries her up as Hayeon hides into her neck.

“Did you guys finish shopping?” Tiffany asks as Krystal gets up.

“Yeah, I don’t need to buy another dress since I still got a lot from umma went to Paris.” Tiffany nods while Amber from paying for her clothes and joins Krystal draping her arm over her shoulder.

Tiffany can only tsk at the two.

“Am, as a suggestion, confess already.” Tiffany complains.

Amber raises her eyebrows and looks at Krystal who was looking at her. She then turns to her sister as she moves away from Krystal and holds her hand.

“I will don’t worry. I don’t intend to let go at all.”

Krystal immedia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter