Chapter 12

The Next Vongola?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lights again dimmed down as Tsuna finishes Siwon's short introduction. Obviously, Siwon was upset but Tsuna could really care less. He honestly was scared and mad that there was going to be competition.

"Tsu-kun." Kyoko calls him.

He beside him to see her holding his hand tight. He let's out a sigh and pulls their intertwined hands up as he kisses it. As he pulls back and opens his mouth to speak, food was immediately shoved into his mouth.

"Tsu-kun, if you look worried, how do you think Taeyeon-san will feel, hm?" Tsuna then chews his food and nods at Kyoko point. He swallows the food and wipes his mouth.

"Bu-"

"Tsu-kun let's not start tonight. We're celebrating Taeyeon-san. Leave that for tomorrow." Tsuna then sighs.

"Okay, okay." As he surrenders, classical music then plays all around. Everyone then brings their attention to the DJ.

"Sorry I couldn't find a band, but Yamamoto had a friend who could play some music for us all." Kyoko giggles and lighting hits Tsuna's chest.

"It's fine. Does it really matter?" Tsuna shrugs his shoulders. He then moves away and gets up from his seat. He bows a little and raises his hand.

"Would you care to dance milady?"

 

“Yuri not there.” Jessica hisses as she tries to move Yuri’s face from her forehead.

“Wae? I didn’t do anything wrong. I can’t get close to my girl?” Yuri manages to say.

It was then all the sudden Yuri was pulled back. This makes Jessica’s grip on Yuri loosen and both looked at each other surprised.

“Hey, the girl said let go!” The guy said as he stood in front of Jessica.

Yuri squints her eyes looking close at the guy before pulling away and crossing her arms. It was then the entire crowd attention was to them.

 

“Hey, is everything alright?” It was then Taeyeon appeared with Tiffany behind her.

Yuri looks over and shrugs.

“Nothing much boss.” The guy’s face then becomes red.

“You tried to molest the girl!” He yells out.

There was then a silence, well more like an awkward silence for Taeyeon and Yuri. Well the both look at each other confused. It was then Jessica pokes the guy who jumps a bit and gives her space.

“I appreciate you looking out for me but, what Yuri did relate anything related to molesting.”

Jessica then moves to Yuri hiding behind her.

“Now you’re just going to stay with her?” The guy says.

“Look, you have no business with the two so back off.” Taeyeon enraged and confused then stepped in.

The guy then furiously points at Taeyeon and moves closer to her. Yuri was going to move but Taeyeon raises her hand. She turns back and nudges Tiffany. She gestures her to go to Yuri. Tiffany then slowly nods and goes to Yuri. Jessica then holds her arm as Taeyeon turns back. She shakes her head and rubs her forehead.

“Do you know the two’s history?”

The guy stops approaching and this is when Taeyeon won. She smirks and raises her chin at him.

“Thanks for looking out for my friend but, if she were to do anything stupid, I would’ve killed her on the spot.” Taeyeon threatens as she turns back to Yuri glaring at her.

Yuri silently gulps before immediately going on her knees. Taeyeon’s eye twitches as she turns back.

“Thanks for causing a stupid scene in this Christmas party. Whatever plan you had, it isn’t working.”

Taeyeon then turns to Yuri as her right hand stiffens slowly forming her flames. This makes Yuri’s back shiver. Taeyeon then grabs Yuri’s collar and pulls her up without any effort. The crowd then moves aside for the 2 pairs to go outside. The other guardians look at their partners before following Taeyeon.

 

As they reach outside Taeyeon lifelessly let’s go of Yuri. The two drops on their butts one tired and one terrified of what just happened.

“Oh, my goodness are you okay?” Tiffany asks as she goes down to Taeyeon.

“What does it look like?” Taeyeon lifelessly asks.

“That was a bit scary their boss.” Taeyeon looks up to see Amber looking scared at her.

“Taeyeon!” Everyone looks to see Tsuna running to them.

“Boss!” She gets up helping Tiffany as well.

“Taeyeon I’m so sorry that happened. Clearly the guy took action without knowing anything.”

Taeyeon shook her head.

“No boss, we are at fault here. It was my fault not telling Yuri to not fool around.”

Tsuna can only chuckle and ruffle Taeyeon’s head.

“Taeyeon, there isn’t a need to try to impress me or anything. I already have faith that you will be taking over me.”

Taeyeon lets out a big sigh as she leans against the wall.

“Well, well, well.” A voice interrupts the group’s conversation.

They all turn to look to see an old man approaching them with a group of men in black behind him. This makes Taeyeon and Yuri clench their jaws. Taeyeon removes herself from the wall and stands in front of Tiffany. Tiffany, confused tugs onto Taeyeon jacket which makes her turn her head back to her.

“Don’t say a word. Let me take care of this.”

With Taeyeon’s action, all the guardians then stand in front of their companions. Tsuna notices the sudden tense atmosphere looks at the old man.

“Mr. Lee is there anything I can help you with?”

Mr. Lee stops in front of them.

“No, just wanted to talk to my granddaughter.”

Tsuna then turns to Taeyeon who was already sending a pierce glare at her grandfather.

“Granddaughter go ahead, I wonder where she is.”

Taeyeon moves back and holds Tiffany’s waist. She pulls Tiffany as she heads towards back to the ball to only be blocked by her grandfather.

“You think you can get away from me?” He smirks down at Taeyeon as he snaps his fingers making his men crowd the group.

This makes Taeyeon extremely mad making her flames appear without any effort. This can be seen as her rings were on fire and the flames were slowly taking over her body.

“If you dare make a move I’ll kill you right here.” Taeyeon said madly.

 

Yuri in the background clearly scared at this new Taeyeon goes out from the crowd and pulls Tiffany back. Clearly surprising Tiffany, she immediately goes to Amber as she was pulled back. Amber embraces Tiffany as Krystal had already moved to Jessica.

 

“Don’t underestimate my men, young child.”

 

Taeyeon’s grandfather brings his hand up and snaps.

 

 

But before shots can be fired a peach wall appears.

“Mr. Lee, you shouldn’t be messing with the next generation of the Vongola famiglia.”

Tsuna then pulls Taeyeon back and taps her forehead. This makes her flames slowly disappear. As it disappears, it makes her lose her stamina but not to the point that she can’t move a muscle. It was then a person somehow enters the wall and catches Taeyeon.

“Oof, you’re a bit heavy there Taeyeon. Seems like more muscle has been developed in your body.”

Taeyeon slowly lifts her head to see Xanxus was behind her. She shows her confident grin.

“Hey, oppa.” Xanxus pats her head.

“You did a good job protecting them.” Taeyeon nods as Xanxus pulls her arm over his shoulder.

He then brings her over to the group and sets her down. Yuri goes over and sits letting Taeyeon lean against her. Then everyone’s attention was brought to Xanxus as he brought out his X-Guns. He then walks over next to Tsuna.

“Anytime Sawada.” He then turns his body to the old man as he looks up and smirks at him.

Tsuna, had already put on his gloves ready as well. He looks over at Xanxus and grins. But as his grin slowly disappear, both rocket out into the sky flying through the wall and began attacking the men surrounding them.

 

“Amazing, simply amazing.” Yoona says

Everyone looks up to see the two men fight off the enemies without any effort.

“No kidding, they look so cool.” Yuri says.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter