Chapter 1

The Next Vongola?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BING!

 

 

It was the last period of the day as the second-year class 2-2A students were in the field playing softball.

A softball was hit by the bat by a female player. The ball goes flying pass the homerun fence causing the catching team to groan in annoyance and the batting team cheering once again.

“Kim, not again!” A female said as the batting team approaches Taeyeon on the pitcher mount.

“I-I’m sorry and I had already warned you guys that I can’t be the pitcher.” Taeyeon tried to explain to the crowd.

“Yeah, we knew that from the bottom of the first half. You can’t play any sports and because this was your fault, you’re cleaning the field, by yourself.” Another girl had said to which everyone had agreed upon.

Taeyeon just groans as all the gloves were thrown on the ground by her so-called teammates.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Taeyeon was packing up, a small figure on top of the roof of the school watches as the poor girl starts cleaning up the field.

“Tsch, I don’t know about this Vongola decimo, this looks like another case of you again…” The tiny figure says.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Umma, I’m home!” Taeyeon tiredly announces as she enters the house.

“Great, come join us for dinner!” Taeyeon’s mom said from the dining room.

Taeyeon takes off her shoes as she hears light footsteps. She puts her shoes to the side and looks up. She spots a little girl looking right at her.

“Hi unnie.” Hayeon said.

Taeyeon smiles at her and open her arms.

“How was my little daisy’s school day today?” She asks as she carries her sister and walk to the dining room.

“Well, umma gave me cookies today for desert.” Taeyeon chuckles.

“That sounds like you were extremely hyper during the day, am I right?” Hayeon excitedly nods.  

The two enters the small dining room and Taeyeon puts Hayeon down.

“This is Reborn. He came all the way from Japan and this is his pet lizard, Leon.” Taeyeon’s mom introduces the tiny man.

Taeyeon of course bows to him and joins everyone to the table.

“Your father and I hired him to train you physically.” Taeyeon raises her eyebrows.

“Yes, from what I can see, you lack stamina and well, your mother has told me your diet and that does not help with you at all. I’m surprised you still aren’t obese, no offence Mrs. Kim.” Reborn says.

“No, it’s fine. I just wanted Taeyeon to realize that what she was eating as ‘midnight snacks’ are not healthy at all.” Taeyeon sighs.

Everyone then started eating dinner with Taeyeon’s mom trying to open Taeyeon to join into her conversations.

 

 

 

 

“How did you guys managed to hire that guy? Can’t you clearly see that our house isn’t that big either?” Taeyeon said as Taeyeon’s mom came downstairs from putting Hayeon to bed.

“I told your father about you not having friends because you aren’t good at sports.” Taeyeon’s mom said as she sat down beside Taeyeon.

Taeyeon crosses her arms and sighs.

“So, why do I even need friends? I’m in the top 5, I don’t need friends, I just want to finish school find a good workplace so then we can escape being able to worry about money.” Taeyeon’s mom looks at Taeyeon in pity.

“Honey…”

“I don’t care, at least they don’t hurt me physically or mentally. I would rather keep cleaning up whatever mess they made in the gym then be beat up.” Taeyeon got up and grab her bag.

“I’m going shower and go to bed. I already finished my homework during my classes anyways. I expect him to be gone.” Taeyeon left her mother in the dining.

She went upstairs and when she was at the top she saw Reborn looking up at her. She sighed again and went into her room where she saw her sister sleeping on her bed. She lightly put her bag down near her desk and went to get pyjamas. After that she went to the bathroom and took a shower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How was your visit?” The male voice asked.

“Not what I had expected. The house is pretty small and undicesimo doesn’t seem happy that her parents spent money on her.” Reborn said.

The male voice then sighed.

“She is the one and I know it.”

“Decimo- “

“Just tell her now, we can’t waste time, I don’t want it to be late like with Xanxus.” Reborn sighs.

“Yes Decimo, I will try my best.”

“Thanks, Reborn you know that I could always trust you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon finishes her shower and was fully dressed. She the walked out of the washroom and saw Reborn reading one of her textbooks. She sighed and decided to approach the little guy.

“Shouldn’t you go to bed?” Taeyeon asked.

Reborn closed the book and jumps up which amazed Taeyeon because typically short people don’t usually jump 3 metres high. He then put the book away.

“We need to talk.” Reborn said seriously.

Taeyeon bites down her lower lip wondering if he heard her conversation with her mother earlier. She nods in agreement anyways. She sits down on her chair and Reborn jumps up to her desk and sits down.

“I am going to be your trainer, but I am also here to teach you how to be a boss.” With the last comment, Taeyeon was literally speechless.

Boss? Who the hell does this guy think he is walking into her ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter