Crystal [ Chapter 2 ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you's P.O.V

 

Taeyeon...such a beautiful girl, with such nice blood...

After Taeyeon fell asleep, I carried her bridal style to a room, presumably hers. I gently laid her down and tucked her under the warm covers and then went outside. I slumped onto the couch, feeling exhausted from today and closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. 

 

 

*Rustle*

I jolted awake and hissed, baring my fangs out to the potential danger. There was just a small black dog with huge beady eyes staring at me. It whimpered and ran away into Taeyeon's room. 

Oh right! Taeyeon, I should make her some breakfast.

I sped off into the kitchen (A/N: You have super speed :D) to cook some breakfast for the both of us since Taeyeon was kind enough to let me stay at her house. I rumaged through her pantry and refrigerator to see if there were any ingredients. I just found some eggs and bacon in the fridge and white bread in the pantry. I took those out and started to fry the eggs and bacon and toasting the bread. 

"Oh god that was a horrible nightmare..." I heard Taeyeon mumble from a distance. 

When she finally entered the kitchen, I smiled at her. "Goodmorning Taeyeon-ah" 

I continued to make the food and plated it on two seperate plates. "It wasn't a dream?" Taeyeon asked.

I shook my head. "Sorry to disappoint" I laughed at my lame joke. 

I heard Taeyeon mutter out a small 'oh' before walking over to me. "What are you making?" Taeyeon acted oblivious about yesterday.

"Breakfast for us~" I smiled and ushered her to the dining room where I set down the plate in front of her. "Thank you!~" 

We both ate silently until Taeyeon broke it. "By any chance...are you going to drink all my blood and kill me?" She stared at me with fear.

I laughed so hard I accidentally spat out some bacon. "No, vampires are nothing like what you percieve us in movies or books. Plus, if I wanted to kill you, I would've done it yesterday night" I chuckled at Taeyeon's dumb question.

"Right..." Taeyeon nodded and continue eat.

"So, are you going to kill me with a stake? Or perphaps some garlic?" I and earned a deadly glare.

"Shut up!"

A black dog suddenly jumped onto Taeyeon's lap and scared me. "Oh what the fu--!" I almost cursed.

"SHH! My baby Ginger doesn't need to hear any negative words!!" Taeyeon cut me off and cuddled Ginger. 

I scoffed. "Anyways thanks for letting me stay here" I said as I picked up my plate and put it in the sink. 

"Where are you going you?" Taeyeon stood up, making Ginger hop off her lap.

"First to buy a new motorbike and second, to go to my friend's house" I said.

"Oh, sorry about the motorbike...but how are you going to buy it? Won't you die in the sun?" I rolled my eyes and pat Taeyeon's head. "I told you, real vampires have nothing in common with the ones in the movies. Maybe just a couple of things..but that doesn't matter.

"Oh....How will we meet up again?" I smirked at her. 

"So you want to see me again?" A blush formed on Taeyeon's face.

"N-n-no! I'm just scared those guys will come back!" Taeyeon argued.

I giggled and held my palm out. "Give me your phone, I'll write my number" Taeyeon quickly ran to her room to get her phone and handed to me to put my number in. 

"Ah! Also have this!" I fished a crystal necklace out of my pocket.

"We'll be able to communicate with this necklace if you don't have your phone with you" Taeyeon looked disinterested. "I have the other one" 

I took out my necklace that was hiding underneath my shirt.

"When you're in danger, my necklace will flash so I'll get to you right away" I shoved the necklace into my shirt again and held the red one.

"Turn around" Taeyeon turned around and I put the necklace on her, trying no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter