Erased [ Chapter 8 ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shoutout to _Jackson_ for upvoting :D

No One's P.O.V

you brought Taeyeon back to her palace for the rest of the night since she didn't feel at ease to leave Taeyeon alone after what happened. you held Taeyeon's hand and led her in the palace and the vampires gasped at the sight of their Master bringing a human into the palace. you ignored all the stares but Taeyeon was clearly uncomfortable due to all the figeting and hiding into you's embrace. you could sense her uncomfortableness and halted. 

"Listen up, from now on, Taeyeon is my princess so I don't want anyone to make her uncomfortable. Understand?" you stated in a demanding voice.

The staff nodded and the couple continued walking down the corridor. Taeyeon stared in awe as they passed numerous rooms fillde with the most luxurious furniture she has even seen. The stopped in front of a white door with gold printed letters that read: you. you turned the door knob and pushed inside. it was decorated with a large queen-sized bed that was place in the middle and had white translucent curtains draping from above. In the right hand corner was a glass desk with a white lamp that shone bright as a full moon.

"You can take a shower, I'll tell one of my staff to get you new clothes and towels." you said and pointed towards the bathroom.

you was going to call someone but a hand grabbed her sweater and held her back.

"Is there something wrong?" you turned around to see Taeyeon with her head hung low.

"Can you shower with me?...I'm scared" Taeyeon mumbled and yous heart broke.

you caressed Taeyeon's face gently and tucked loose strands of hair behind her ear. "Of course I can."

you held Taeyeon's hand and led he to the spacious bathroom and they began to peel off their clothing. you the water and adjusted the temperature so it wasn't too hot or too cold for Taeyeon. After a couple of minutes, they both got in and you kindly washed Taeyeon's hair with a vanilla-scented shampoo. 

When you accidently brush Taeyeon's bare shoulder, she felt Taeyeon flinch and you felt her blood boil. Baekhyun made Taeyeon like this. you didn't say anything and just continued washing her hair, careful to not touch any of her bare skin.

"you..." Taeyeon called.

"Yes?"

"Stay with me forever?"

There was a silent pause before you spoke again. "Of course Taeyeon-ah...forever."

Taeyeon turned around and smiled at you before hugging her tightly. you was flustered at the sudden skinship but nonetheless, hugged Taeyeon back.

The two showered quickly and two pairs of pyjamas were folded neatly on the bed. you helped Taeyeon put it on and tried not to stare at Taeyeon's flawless body. "you, you know I owe you my life" Taeyeon suddeny declared and you was taken back. "I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter