War [ Chapter 14 ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at the warehouse with no one in sight."This isn't right, sty alert." you warned. They walked in slowly, their feet lightly touching the ground and their heads turning in every direction. A sudden light from above blinded them and they all shielded their eyes. "You're finally here you-ah." A voice said. 

The lights dimmed down and they were able to see the person behind the voice. "Misako..." you growled as her eyes glowed red and baring her fangs dangerously. 

"Hello there you-ah, long time no see." Misako purposely mocked you. 

There were hundred of vampire slayers surrounding them holding guns, knives and machetes. "I knew you'd be coming since we found one of your little friend before, but he escaped before I could kill him."

"Vampires and slayers had come to a mutual agreement centuries ago! You can't just break it now!" Sana scowled and Misako turned to her.

"Oh, Sana-sama, you're still you's slave?" Misako gasped sarcastically. "Just watch me, from now on, I will kill all dirty vampire's in this world."

"Not if I kill you first!" you lunged towards Misako who swiftly dodge it by stepping to the side.

you quickly swung her arm back and Misako grabbed it with one hand, surprising you with her strength. you kicked Misako's side with her strong legs and Misako groaned loudly before falling on the floor. you stepped closer. 

"Kill them all!" Misako commanded and all the slayers charged towards them. Chengxiao hurtled the water from a nearby lake into a crowd of slayers and they got knocked back and fell. you fended off the slayers by punching them and sending them flying. Misako stood back as the five tried to fight their way, but s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter