Japan [ Chapter 12 ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's P.O.V

 

"Goddamn it Taeyeon! you will kill me if she knew you got drunk!" Chungha groaned and pulled Taeyeon to the car. 

"Youu!!! Where are you taking me?~" Taeyeon stuck her finger at Chungha and poked her face and then clutched her head in pain.

"What? What's wrong?" Chungha asked as she drove down to the palace.

Taeyeon gagged and covered of her hands.

"W-What?! NO?!" Chungha stepped on the brakes and Taeyeon opened the door.

She fell onto the ground and vomited out all the alcohol that she drank at the party.

"Oh damn..." Chungha grimaced and held Taeyeon's hair back so it wouldn't touch the vomit.

"Ughh...." Taeyeon groaned and Chungha grabbed a tissue to wipe .

"God, it's like I'm babysitting a toddler" Chungha rolled her eyes and put the seatbelt on Taeyeon again. 

She started to drive home and as soon as she arrived, she yelled out for help.

"YAH! CHOI YOOJUNG, KIM DOYEON! COME HERE!" 

The two came rushing out with a panic look on their face. "WHAT'S WRONG?!"

"Help me!!" Chungha threw Taeyeon's tiny body towards the two and they barely caught it.

Chungha smelt herself and gagged. "Oh my gosh! I smell like vomit and alcohol!" Chungha shrieked. "I'm going to take a shower. Taeyeon's all yours now" 

Chungha sped off and left Doyeon and Yoojung with Taeyeon. They sighed heavily and carried Taeyeon to her and you's room. 

"Should we shower her?" Doyeon and got a slap from Yoojung.

"What do you want you to kill us?!" Yoojung whacked Doyeon's arm again.

Doyeon rubbed the spot where she got hit. "What? It's not like we're taking advantage of her"

"Ughh! you-ah!~~" Taeyeon rolled around on the bed, scaring Doyeon and Yoojung. "Where are you?~~ I miss youu~"

Light snores were heard from Taeyeon and Doyeon and Yoojung chuckled. 

"Well we can't wake her up now, we'll just leave her some water and painkillers for tomorrow." Yoojung said and Doyeon nodded.

They tucked her under the covers and turned off the lights before closing the door.

 

The next morning...

 

"Ahh! My head...Where am I?" Taeyeon groaned and looked around. 

She noticed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter