Second Chance [ Chapter 10 ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shoutout to grenz10shelz for upvoting :D

No one's P.O.V

 

2546....2547...2548...

you counted as she whipped her blood across Baekhyun who was now lying face-down in the dirt. His clothes were torn apart and a puddle of his blood formed underneath him

"you, I think he has had enough..." Bona tried to pull you away but she didn't budge one inch. 

2549....2550...2551...

"Come on you-ah..." Chungha pleaded.

By now, Baekhyun was barely conscious and was mumbling pleads. 

"I'm sorry...I won't speak...like that...again..." He managed to croak out.

2552...

you finally stopped. The blood whip suddenly dropped onto the ground and made a trail of blood. 

"Stand up..." you demanded and Baekhyun tried to get up but every bone in his body was broken.

A sigh escaped you's lips. "Heal him..."

Yeonjung looked at you with a surprised look. "O-okay..."

Yeonjung knelt besides Baekhyun and placed a hand on his arm. A bright green light was shining on Baekhyun's arm and in a few minutes, all the wounds that got inflicted on him disappeared.

"T-thank you..." Baekhyun cowered his head and didn't dare look in you's eyes.

"Don't you ever cross paths with me ever again if you don't want to die..." you threatened and pointed to the gates. "Leave. Now."

Baekhyun rushed away.

"Why'd you let him go?" Kyulkyung asked.

"He won't do anything anymore..." you sounded firm. "I'm sure of it."

 

you went back to Taeyeon's practice room and walked inside. As soon as Taeyeon saw you coming in, she engulfed you into a tight hug. "Oh thank god you're alright!" Taeyeon was beyond worried.

you smiled and Taeyeon's hair and planted a kiss on top of her crown. "Don't worry, everything will blow over soon, I promise"

When you reached to hold Taeyeon's hand she realised that her nails were slightly chewed on. It was a habit of Taeyeon to bite on her nails whenever she got nervous. you cupped Taeyeon's hands in hers and a light glowed before she retreated them back. Taeyeon's nails were back to being perfectly normal, as if she never chewed on them in the first place.

"Let's go to the toilet, I need to wash my hand. My saliva was on it." Taeyeon held her hand up in disgust. "Plus, we need to get you cleaned up" 

you had a bit of blood running down from her forehead but was slightly covered by her side bangs.

Taeyeon peered ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter