Next Pureblood [ Chapter 15 Final ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( I'm changing the story from you will die a month later to you will die in a day :P. Sorry! )

you was flown back to Korea urgently and quickly. Taeyeon, who got notified by Yoereum that you would be arriving back today, was excitedly waiting at the front for her arrival. As the plane landed, instead of being greeted by her girlfriend's lovely smile, Mina, Momo, Sana and Chengxiao rushed by her quickly with you on a stretcher. Taeyeon saw you's pale face and veins protruding from her skin as she passed her. Horrified, Taeyeon followed them into a medical room filled with surgical equipment and apparatus. 

"W-W-What's wrong with her?!" Taeyeon shook Momo's body for answers. 

"She got poisoned.." Momo mumbled and quickly ran outside to phone a professional doctor. 

Taeyeon's body felt numb and she stared at you's body. Vampires were rushing in and out of the room grabbing equipments and shouting medical terms to each other. "Taeyeon..." you's weak voice mumbled and Taeyeon immediately stood up and walked next to you. Taeyeon clutched you's hand and held it to her cheeks. "I'm sorry..." 

Taeyeon shook her head and tears fell down her cheeks. "No.." Taeyeon sniffed back her tears. "I got the best person here to try and find the antidote!" Chungha came in panting. A woman around her late-twenties entered the room with a white coat on and moved Taeyeon away to get a better look at the wound. She let out a loud sigh and Taeyeon felt her heart drop.

"I'm sorry but I've never seen this kind of poison ever and I've seen what I thought was all the poison made by slayers." Her eyebrows creased. "But I won't give up, I'll work with my team to find an antidote for the pureblood now." She bowed down and left. 

I knelt down to you's eye level. "I-I guess I'm going to die then...ha..." you let out a weak laugh and Taeyeon restrained herself from slapping you. "Are you stupid? You can't leave me..." Taeyeon sobbed and you lifted her hand painfully slow to caress her face. "Didn't you hear what she said?....She hasn't got an antidote for my poison." you wheezed and let out a dry cough. 

"B-But she is looking for one!" Taeyeon hiccuped. "We'll let you talk to you in peace, just shout if you need us. We'll be right outside.." Chengxiao patted Taeyeon's back and held her tears in. "I really don't want my bloodline to end..." you closed her eyes and breathed calmly. There was a pause, only Taeyeon's soft sobs could be heard. "T-T-Then let me continue it.." Taeyeon said and you eye's snapped open.

"W-What? You can't..you have a whole career and life planned out for you..." you chuckled at Taeyeon's dumb idea. "You are my life...I don't want to live if you're not with me.." Taeyeon rebutted. you snarled. "Don't say that!" But immediately clutched her stomach in pain. "Calm down! I'm not joking about continuing your bloodline though...You've done so much for me, it's the least I can do to repay you."

you looked at her hesitantly. "I-I-I...". "Just do it!" Taeyeon urged and you bit her lips. Taeyeon grabbed the scapel on the table and slit a small cut on her neck, just  enough to draw out blood. Taeyeon let out a small whimper and you's eyes immediately glowed red. "Please...". "Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter