Back From The Dead [ Chapter 9 ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's P.O.V

 

you walked over to a poster that had Taeyeon'a face on it. 

"Baby, is that you?" you looked at Taeyeon and she nodded.

"Yes, why?" you smiled brightly. "You're so beautiful, even without makeup"

The comment from you made Taeyeon blushed. "Stop..."

"Taeyeon!" A man walked over and handed her a piece of paper. "Here's your schedule for the day." He then turned to you. "And you are?..."

"Oh, you" you smiled kindly.

"Ah, you-ssi, what are you doing with Taeyeon?" 

"She's staying with me for the day." Taeyeon butted in before you could even open .

Taeyeon's manager looked hesistant but nodded anyways. "Okay...but if the CEO tells me off, I'm blaming you." He shrugged careless and grinned.

"Fine, fine. Come on you-ah!" Taeyeon grabbed you's hand and led her up into the elevator.

Her manager didn't get on the elevator. "You girls go ahead, I just need to check something first"

Taeyeon nodded and pressed the close button and the 12th floor. As soon as the doors closed, Taeyeon quickly placed a kiss on you's cheeks. you's face turned pink.

"There's no camera in here.." Taeyeon leaned closer to you's ear and said seductively. 

A loud gulp could be heard in the confined space and Taeyeon giggled before retreating. you s her arm around Taeyeon's waist and pulled her into her embrace. you placed a gentle kiss on Taeyeon's forehead and her heart melted at the gesture.

"I love you Taeyeon-ah" you whispered in Taeyeon's ear.

"I love you too you-ah" 

The elevator dings open and they both stepped outside and all the staff that passed Taeyeon and you greeted Taeyeon with bright smiles. Taeyeon looked to the side and saw a prominent frown on you's face.

"What's wrong you-ah?" Taeyeon asked worriedly. 

"Why are all the guys looking at you with a smile? And you keep giving them a smile back." you mumbled childish and Taeyeon scoffed.

"Baby, it's called 'being nice'." you scowled.

"You're only allowed to smile at me" She whispered angrily, hoping that no one would hear her.

Taeyeon's eyes widen and you regret scaring her.

"Sorry..." you mutter before they finally entered the room. 

It was a large practice room with mirrors covering a wall. "I'm just going to practice for my new song" Taeyeon stated and you nodded and sat down in the corner against the wall. 

The music started and Taeyeon started to dance. you suddenly tensed up and her eyes widen. She crossed her leg and rubbed them together when Taeyeon suddenly caressed her own body with her hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtVX33IORHE (A/N: Enjoy ;D)

you whimpered silent and starred at Taeyeon's body as sweat gleamed on her face and boy. Her hair was messy and stuck to the sides of her face.

Finally when the song was done, Taeyeon walked over to you where she had set the towel and water bottle next to you. Taeyeon could see that you was sitting down uncomfortable nfortably and asked, "What's wrong?"

"You're really hot when you dance like that..."you's cheeks were a cute baby pink colour and Taeyeon smirked.

"Oh really?.. Taeyeon held you's hand and led her to the centre of the room. She then proceeded to grab a chair from a corner of the room and made you sit down. 

"Then how about I show you a little private dance, just for you?..." Taeyeon smiled innocently before straddling you's hips and grinding on them. 

"T-T-Taeyeon-ah!" you was flustered. "What if someone comes in?" 

"A-ah~..you-ah~..." Taeyeon teasingly moaned in you's ear and a shiver was sent down you's spine.

The door suddenly swung open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter