Heartbroken [ Chapter 6 ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shout out to misakikobayashi, algama1992, ikkasone and oppalion for upvoting :D

you's P.O.V

 

I woke up to my head pounding.

"you-ah! You're awake!" Taeyeon's worried voice rang through the room and she helped sit up against the bed.

"Ugh, what happened?" I groaned.

"Well...um...you passed out cause...uh...I kissed you..." Taeyeon's voice trailed off.

I felt a blush forming on my face. 

Kiss? On the lips?!

"O-oh..." was I could only mumble out.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" I asked worriedly.

Taeyeon shook her head. "No, but you did hurt Chengxiao" 

My ears perked up at the sound of Chengxiao's name. "I hurt her?!"

Taeyeon nodded. "You threw her into a tree and broke her ribs but thankfully Luda healed her. She's just resting in her room."

I suddenly jolted upright and ran into Chengxiao's room. I burst through the door and saw Chengxiao in her bed crying with Luda next to her to comfort her. Luda got up and sighed. 

"I'll leave you two alone." Luda smiled at me and then went outside.

I rushed besides Chengxiao and hugged her. "Xiao, I'm so sorry, so so sorry..." Tears streamed down my face and onto Chengxiao's shirt.

"I-I thought I-I lost y-you..." Chengxiao hiccuped. "You w-went h-hysteric"

My heart clenched when I heard her voice trembling with fear.

"I'm sorry XiaoXiao" I cried in her arms harder.

"I know you didn't mean it.." Chengxiao patted my back.

We both got underneath the covers and Chengxiao hugged my neck and tucked her head underneath my chin.

I hugged her waist and pulled her closer to me. It wasn't awkward since Chengxiao and I always cuddle if we had any problems.

Chengxiao's eyes closed. "I love you you..." She mumbled out before going to sleep.

"I love you too XiaoXiao..." I kissed her forehead and went to sleep again.

 

Unknown to you, Taeyeon was standing outside the bedroom door, witnessing everything...

 

5 hours later...

"Unnie...unnie, wake up~" I woke up due to someone shaking me.

"Unnie, do you want to eat dinner with us?" Yeoreum asked cutely.

"Yeah sure." I nodded and stood up.

"Do you know where Chengxiao and Taeyeon are?" I asked.

Yeoreum turned back and pondered for a while. "Chengxiao unnie is going hunting and I'm not sure where Taeyeon unnie is" I thanked Yeoreum and followed her outside into the dining room where my other members were eating already.

"Hey you, feeling fine now?" I nodded and thanked for their concern.

Laid out in front of me were rice, kimchi stew, pork belly, steamed eggs and other various dishes. We all started to but my mind kept wondering to where Taeyeon is. There were fun banter exchanged at the table and loud laughter echoing in the room. 

"Seola and Exy sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N--ARGH!" Dayoung suffered Seola's smack to the head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter