Familiar Face [ Chapter 13 ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'd like to give a special shoutout to Tae-in_Kim for continuously commenting and supporting me~ Thank you! 

"you-chan!~" A little girl called for you and she turned around to be engulfed in a tight hug. "I found you!~"

you pouted. "Aww~ Okay, I'll count now!"

you closed her eyes, covered them with her tiny hands and then counted to 10. "1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9..10! I'm coming for you Misako!" 

you ran to a tree and looked behind it. "Not here..." She then walked to the lake and splashed the water around. "Not here either..."

"Hehehe" you turned around when she heard the familiar giggles from her friend Misako. you grinned and lunged in the bush where she found Misako crouching down, giggling. 

"Found you Misako-chan!" The two giggled hysterically. 

"Misako! you!" Sana called out to the two children. "There's some drinks and fruit for you!"

Misako and you cheered loudly before running towards Sana. Sana gave Misako some lemonade while she gave you a glass filled with a red liquid. Misako started drinking her lemonade but stared at you weirdly. "How can you drink that?" Misako scrunched her face up in disgust.

"It's really good! Want some?" you pushed her glass in front of Misako's face but Sana immediately pushed it away. "you-ah, Misako can't drink this." Sana scolded and you pouted. "Why?"

"Because I'm a human!" Misako declared loudly and you frowned. "And I don't drink that dirty stuff, only monsters do!" 

"I'm not a monster!!" you replied, quite offendedly. 

"Then why would you drink blood?" Misako frowned and pointed towards the half-finished glass.

you clenched teeth and shouted at Misako, "I hate you!!!" 

Sana knelt down. "Now you-ah, it's not nice to say that to Misako." Sana scolded.

"But she started it first!" you retaliated and clenched her fist.

"I hate you too!" Misako screamed. "I'm going to tell my parents!!"

Misako said before running away. "Well I'm going to tell my parents too!!" you shook her fist at Misako.

you never heard or saw Misako again...until the day her mother died, she saw Misako standing behind a woman who held a gun and had clothes stained with her mother's blood. 

 

 

They arrived at the house shortly and began unpacking their luggage. "I'm going to share a room with Momo and Mina." Sana said and brought her luggage upstairs. Momo and Mina followed behind, leaving Chengxiao and you.

"I guess we're sharing a room then." you said and went upstairs with her luggage. Chengxiao didn't say anything and just followed behind. 

There was only a couch, a glass desk and one queen sized bed in the room, shocking you and Chengxiao. "Wow is that guy really poor or something?..." you muttered silently, but Chengxiao heard it perfectly. 

"I'll sleep on the couch, you can sleep on the bed." you said but Chengxiao shook her head. 

"I'll sleep on the couch, you can sleep on the bed." Chengxiao offered.

"It's fine, don't worry." Chengxiao felt her heart clench.

you has been distant every since Taeyeon and her got together and you hardly spends anytime with Chengxiao anymore. She's been completely shut out of you's life ever since. 

"I'm going to take a shower first..." Chengxiao mumbled but she expect you to hear so she left before you could reply.

 

Over at you, she got out her laptop and researched about vampire slayers that are currently located in Toyko on vxmpxrxslayer.com. She scrolled down past the lower ranked vampire slayers. 

Slayers have different level according to their skills an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter