Clan [ Chapter 3 ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

you just left and I'm all lonely...again. I looked at the necklace you gave me. It was a pretty red colour. I went to the couch and picked up my phone. 

Should I call her? I miss her already...

I sighed loudly and threw my phone down. 

It's  so boring here!

I looked outside the window too see the sun going down slowly. I'm going to go outside and walk around, just to clear my mind up. I got up and put on black skinny jeans, converse, a black top and a black jacket over the top. I also grabbed my earphones, cap and mask before waving goodbye to Ginger and walking outside. A cold breeze hit me in the face. There weren't many people around since it was getting cold and the sun was setting.

I was walking through the streets when I saw a Ddeokbokki stand and I rushed up quickly. "Hello I would like 1 serving please~" I took off my mask and said to the Ahjumma behind the counter. 

"Aigoo~ You're pretty, I'll give you extra!~" The lady winked and I smiled widely. 

"Thank you!~" 

I picked up a toothpick and picked up a piece of ddeokbokki and ate it. It's warm made me forget about the cold creeping up on my body. 

"Aigoo! You eat well!" The ahjumma laughed.

I chuckled and continued eating. After I finished I thanked the lady and left to find more food. "TAEYEON?!" A voice screamed besides me and I flinched. 

I saw a bunch of people holding their mobile phones and running towards me. "PLEASE LOOK HERE TAEYEON-UNNIE!" I was shoved by 30 people with flashing cameras everywhere.

I felt my gut tightened and I pushed my way out. "Sorry!" I apologized before running off with 30+ more people trailing behind me. 

Thank god I'm fast. I ended up behind a small convience store and caught my breath. "Oh Jesus Christ!" I peered my head out to see if anyone was still following me, thankfully not.

I was going to step outside before someone shoved me back into the alleyway. It was a girl around my height with black and purple hair. "Please let me go! I'll give you an autograph and an album!" I bargained with her, hoping she will let me go.

"What? Autograph?...Album?" She gritted her teeth. "I don't want that " 6 more girls suddenly appeared next to her in a flash.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?! WHO ARE YOU?!" I was close to crying. 

"Give her to me Yoojungie. Why do you have the pureblood's necklace?!" Another girl with black hair grabbed my collar and lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter