Close Call [ Chapter 7 ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shoutout to byunsnsd and Tae-in_kim for upvoting :D 

you's P.O.V

I rode my motorbike all the way to my father's palace which was located deep in the woods. As I approached the palace, the vampires guarding the gates gasped as they saw me. "Master you! You've finally returned!" The knelt down and place their right hand cross their chest. I nodded and told them to stand up. The heaved the large gates open as I rode inside. I saw Sana already standing in front of the palace with a solemn face.

"Master..." She knelt down and took off my helmet.

"Just treat me like a friend." I ordered her and Sana nodded.

"I'm deeply sorry about your loss, I should've protected the father better." Sana's eyes started to water. "Junseo attacked in the middle of the night when the army was on a mission in Japan"

I shook my head and smiled slight at her. "It's not your fault..."

She stayed silent and I went inside with Sana following behind me. Everything was the same before I left. I walked past a table that had a family photo of my father, mother and I. I picked it and gently carassed the picture as tears fell from my eyes. 

"Mum...Dad...." I sniffed and felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Please do not be too sad you...I'm sure your father and mother wouldn't like to see you like this." Sana patted my back as tears continue to stream down my cheeks.

I cried until I was tired. I felt my body lose it's strength and came collapsing down but luckily, Sana caught me just before I hit the ground. "you, how about you take a shower and sleep. In the meantime, I'll tell the chefs to make food and get some blood so you'll regain your strength."

I nodded and another vampire lead me upstairs to my bedroom. I took a quick shower before changing into pyjamas and napped for a bit. I woke up just a few hours later due to being hungry, again. I walked downstairs and saw Sana talking to one of the chefs. When she saw me she ushered me into the dining room and pulled out my seat.

"Thank you Sana" 

The chefs came in one by one and placed a plate on food on the long, rectangular dining table. When they were done, the bowed down and were about to leave before I stopped them.

"Stop." The all looked at me with fear and wondering if they did something wrong to upset me. "Please sit down and have a meal with me"

I smiled and they looked hesistant. "Please? I'm lonely today"

Their expressions softened and they nodded. "Thank you Master."

They all sat down, including Sana and I motioned for them to eat. There were some fun banter exchanged while eating and I was starting to forget about my sad memories. It's been a long time since I've sat down and properly ate with my staff and Sana...too bad I can't have one last dinner with my father.

"I guess I'm in charge of this place now." I said. "I want to change the interior, the walls and furniture...but, lock up my father's room. I do not want anyone to enter his room or mess up his things."

Sana nodded. "Understood. I'll bring the designer's tomorrow" 

I nod. "Good, goodnight all." 
I returned back to my room and lied underneath the cover.

Taeyeon-ah...are you happy?...

 

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

I laid in bed next to Baekhyun and my mind drifted somewhere else. 

"I love you you..."

"I love you too XiaoXiao..."

I gritted my teeth and closed m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter