Trauma [ Chapter 4 ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

you's P.O.V

 

I was pouring Taeyeon I some fruit punch when Chengxiao walked up to me. "you-ah, I don't like that girl." She had a deep frown.

I sighed loudly and looked at her. "Why? She's done nothing wrong to us." I fired back.

"SHE might not have done anything to us, but her people have." Chengxiao emphasized 'she'. "Don't you remember what they did to your mum?"

I gritted my teeth. I hate people talking about my mum, friend or not. "Shut up..." I told Chengxiao. 

"You don't want to be friends with the people who killed your mum do you?" Chengxiao kept persisting and it made my blood boil. 

"SHUT UP!" I slammed the two cups of fruit punch on the table so hard that all the liquid spilled out.

Chengxiao, along with everybody else in the house turned towards me. "you-ah..." Taeyeon came besides me.

I looked at her and she looked shocked. "Your eyes..." I felt a surge of emotions and had the urge to kill something...anything. I slowly backed away from everyone and ran off into the woods not far from Chengxiao's house. 

"you-ah!!" I heard multiple shouts from the house, but I didn't turn back. 

My mind went blank and everything was blood red. I heard some rustling in the bushed and whipped my head around to see a deer staring at me with it's big doe eyes. I growled and lunged towards it, not giving it time to escape. I pierced my fangs into it's neck and it let out a ear-deafening shriek and was kicking about. 

I kept drinking it's blood and tearing it's flesh apart until it was nothing but a mangle of blood, meat and bones. It was only after a few minutes until I calmed down and release my mouth from it's neck. Tears started to form in my eyes as the flashback about my mum started.

 

*Flashback*

"you-ah! come back inside! Quickly!" I heard my mum yell from inside the house and I set my favourite plushies down. 

I looked up at her confused and I saw her rushing out and grabbing my arm to pull me inside. "What's happening mummy?" I asked with confusion and fear.

"The vampire slayers are here! We need to get you to safety!" My mum panted and I heard distant screams from behind me. "Quickly honey!" She ordered me. 

"Mistress!" My favourite maid Sana ran outside towards us. "Master has already evacuated other vampires into the other castle safely." 

I ignored her presence and words and looked back to see my favourite plushie laying on the ground. I suddenly halted, pulled away from my mum's grip and ran back to retriev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter