Drunk [ Chapter 11 ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you's P.O.V

 

"When can we go homee??" I whined. It's been hours since the auditions finished and now Taeyeon's shopping for new outfit to wear to a party. 

"Just wait a bit more~ So this outfit or this one?" Taeyeon held both outfits up to compare them. 

"I don't care" I told Taeyeon and slumped down the wall. 

Taeyeon turned slowly to me. "You don't care about me?" Taeyeon pouted cutely.

"N-No! I meant I don't care which one you choose, you look good in both!" I quickly explained myself.

A smile grew on Taeyeon's face. "So I should buy both then!" She took both outfits out of the changing room and skipped out happily to the register.

"Just these two ma'am?" The person behind the register asked and Taeyeon nodded.

"The total will come to $185" I handed them my card and they scanned it.

I looked over to see Taeyeon glaring at me. "What?"

"Why are you paying?" Taeyeon pouted. 

I smiled and ruffled her hair. "Cause I want to, can't I?" 

"Here you go" I grabbed the two bag and we both left the store.

"Let's go eat! My treat!" Taeyeon rushed towards the ice cream store and placed her hands against the cold glass cover.

"Can I have a vanilla and cookies n creme ice cream please?" Taeyeon said excitedly, slightly drooling from all the delicious flavoured ice cream.

The woman gave us out ice cream and Taeyeon paid for it this time. Taeyeon lifted the ice cream to my mouth and I took a . "Mmmm it's really good!" I exclaimed

"Right?!" Taeyeon giggled. 

"So.....can we go home now?" Taeyeon sighed and nodded. 

I placed the bags in the back of Taeyeon's mercedes benz and I got in the drivers seat. Taeyeon sat besides me, finishing off the ice cream as I drove back to my palace. As we arrived, I saw Chungha and Somi running around in the front. I chuckled and got out. I gave all of the things to my staff to bring to Taeyeon's assigned room in the palace. 

"What are you doing?" I asked as the ran pass me.

"Seeing who can run faster. It's me obviously!" Somi said proudly.

"WHAT?!" Chungha scoffed. "Obviously I'm faster!" 

They both came to a halt. "So who's faster?" They asked, out of breath.

I pondered for a bit. "I don't know and I don't care" I shrugged and went to the back where I saw I.O.I sunbathing, Twice playing badminton, WJSN cheering on game.

We all gathered to have some lemonade and food. "Since you guys are here so often, why don't you just move in with me?" 

"CAN WE?!" They shouted in delight and I just nodded. 

"Of course."

They all looked at each other before pushing each other to get inside. 

"DIBS ROOM 132!!" 

"NO! THAT"S MINE!"

I hugged Taeyeon and pulled her closer to me so she doesn't get stepped all over. 

"They sure are excited aren't they?" Taeyeon smiled when she heard shouting from inside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter