Wild [ Chapter 5 ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chengxiao's P.O.V

you lunged forward and grabbed Junseo's arm and twisted it until a crack was heard and a groan escaped his mouth. you was cursing while attacking Junseo while he didn't retaliate. I found it strange that he only came here with a couple of his minions. I looked at Meiqi and Xuanyi and they glanced back at me and we all knew that it was a little bit odd. 

*Rustle*

We all turned our head around to see us surround by hundred of vampires from the Nefarious Clan. Their eyes glowed red, green and blue in the darkness of the forest.

Now, you might be wondering why their eye colours are different. Every vampire is unique and possesses their own special ability. There are healers with green coloured eyes, that can heal themselves and others faster than a normal vampire, they have a sense of loyalty and are faithful to their clan, mages that have blue coloured eyes, they possess a unique magical ability depending on their genes. For example some vampires can manipulate fire, earth, water and air and they are fierce and bold. Vampires with red coloured eyes mean they are Alphas, they're natural-born leaders that have a strong devotion to their allegiance. 

Our clan, the Luminous Clan has several unqiue vampires that control different abilities. Exy, Nayoung, Nayeon, Somi, Sejeong and you are Alphas. Sana, Momo, Mina, Doyeon, Yoojung, Meiqi, Dayoung, Dawon, Yeoreum and Yeonjung are healers. Me, Luda, Chaeyeon and Dahyun can control water, Xuanyi, Sohye, Kyulkyung and Eunseo control earth, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Chungha and Seola control fire while Soobin, Bona, Jungyeon and Jihyo control air. 

I punched a girl in the face and kicked her ankles and she fell down. I whipped the water from the outdoor fountain and it turned to icycles. I threw it towards the girl and her body got severed by 7 icycles right into her body which turned to ash. "AHHH!" I heard Taeyeon's scream from behind me, she got bit on the arm by a vampire.

"Taeyeon!" I rushed over to her while killing 3 other vampires on the way. 

She was crying and her knees collapsed and she fell down. "MEIQI!" I called for a healer.

Meiqi turned her head around and ran over. She saw the bite on Taeyeon's arm and winced. "This might hurt a little" Meiqi grabbed her arm and closed her eyes. 

The wound started to heal quickly and I got back up and continued fighting while Meiqi heals Taeyeon. Althoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter