Encounter [ Chapter 1 ]

Bloodlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

Damn, my schedule ended late today. I'm going to have a bath later, when I get home. I smiled just thinking about the warm water engulfing my body into an embrace. 

*Ring Ring*

Hmm? My phone was on the passenger seat and the name 'manager' was evident on the front. I reached towards the phone but couldn't reach it. It was pretty dark outside and they're weren't many cars, just a few I passed along the way. I bent down furthur and my fingers just scraped the edge of my iPhone X. 

*Boom!* *Thud!*

I immediately recoiled from my hunched position and looked outside. There was a person with a motor helmet on and a motor bike that got destroyed into pieces laying just a few meters from the rider. Shocked, I got out and ran towards the rider who took of the helmet. I was stunned by the visual of that person. It was a girl with long, smooth, black hair that stopped just below the shoulder. Her eyes were a deep hazel colour that drawed me in closer to her. 

"Omo! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" I checked her body for any bruises or injuries that could potentially be life threatening.  

She smiled warmly at me, and took off her black leather jacket. I gasped when I saw several cuts, bruises and scrapes from the collision. A bright red stream of blood flowed down from her forehead down to her neck. The light from my Mercedes Benz shone onto the road and revealed a large pool of blood. I was speechless and overwhelmed with emotions. Tears started flowing down my eyes and I grabbed the girls hands gently. 

"I am so, so sorry! I should've been more careful! Let's go to the hospital!" I stood up and motioned for her to follow me to my barely dented Mercedes Benz. I heard a melodious chuckle from the girl.

"I'm fine, don't worry" I looked back to see the girl up on her feet, clutching her shoulder which seemed to be broken.

"No! Are you crazy! We have to get to the hospital now!" I yelled at her and took her hand. 

"Haha, cute..." I heard her say before she let go of my hand. 

I felt my cheeks heating up but there was no time to be blushing because she's on the brink of death?...

My jaw drops when her eyes started to glow bright red and her wounds started to close up. "What?..."

My heart stops for a minute and then the girl's eyes went back to hazel. Now, she seems perfectly healthy, like nothing has ever happened. "W-w-what?" I stuttered.

She walked closer to me and took a step back. She just rubbed my hand and hair reassuringly. "I told you I'm fine" The mysterious girl giggles. "But my motorbike seems to be obliterated by your car," The girl rubbed her neck and pointed towards the motorbike that got smashed into pieces and is now lying in the middle of the road. 

"A-ah yes, would you like to come to my house?" I stuttered. Wait! What the hell Taeyeon! This girl is a stranger...Plus she has supernatural powers! Maybe she's a sasaeng fan as well!  I mentally face-palmed myeslf and just smiled sheepishly to the girl. 

The girl thought about it for a second before nodding, "That would be nice, I mean, if it's okay with you" She stared at me for a while and then smiled. 

"Yeah, no problem." I was somewhat happy that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter