You are not stranger [2]

You make my heart smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yul was just finished his work. For nth time he worked until late and just an hour ago Yoong called him asking when he would go home. The little one was sulking and Yul had to convince him by promising to buy snack before getting home. 

 

 

As promised, Yul dropped by convenience store when she met Jessica. He turned around and met with Jessica's beautiful smile. 

 

 

"Hi Sica" 

 

 

Jessica smiled blushingly by the nickname. "Hi. What are you doing?"

 

 

"Erm, buying some snack for Yoong. You know, I worked late again, he's sulking on me and-"

 

 

"And you buy these to cool him down?"

 

 

"Yeah" Yul smiled. "And you?" 

 

 

"Aah.." Jessica forgot how she ended up in the convenience store, well she happened to see Yul inside so she came in. 

 

 

"Buying some snack too" She chuckled nervously. 

 

 

Yul nodded. "For Seohyun?"

 

 

"..nae" 

 

 

"Why don't you come to my house tomorrow night for dinner? Bring Seohyun along" He offered, earning a shock expression from Jessica by the sudden invitation.

 

 

"Yes.. I mean, are you sure?" 

 

 

Yul chuckled, he found Jessica cute. "Yes. Plus, Yoong really wants to invite you two to come. So how is it?" 

 

 

"..cool. I will come, I mean, we will come" She smiled. 

 

 

"Okay then. So where did you park your car?" 

 

 

"Hmm. There.. I guess" Jessica pointed outside of the store. 

 

 

Yul let out a cute chuckle again, it sounded music in Jessica's ears. "Okay let me send you to your car after you finish buying" 

 

 

Yul went to the counter and paid for the snacks. 

 

 

"You know, I think I will skip our snack time tonight" She approached him. 

 

 

"Are you sure?" 

 

 

"Yeah, sure" 

 

 

They walked to where Jessica parked her car in silence, side by side as that night seemed to become hot. She stopped her pace when they were already infront of her car and Yul did stop too. 

 

 

"This is my car" 

 

 

"Oh, that was quick" Yul rubbed his neck. "Okay, I hope to see you tomorrow night. Will text you the address later. Bye Sica" He waved. 

 

 

Jessica was dumbfounded. She wondered what Yul meant by 'that was quick'. Was he expecting them to stay longer? She was blushing because of the thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

The next day came.

 

 

Yoong was in the living room when he heard the bell rang. He dropped his toys and jogged to the front door to open it. 

 

 

"Hyunnie!" Yoong exclaimed, without knowing that Jessica was there too. "Annyeong, aunt. Jessica" 

 

 

"Annyeong Yoong" Jessica messed up his hair. 

 

 

"Where is-" 

 

 

Without letting Jessica to finish her question, the two kids already disappeared to Yoong's playroom. Jessica shook her head in amusement. 

 

 

"You're here" 

 

 

Jessica silently gasped seeing Yul's body mostly covered with sweat. She looked somewhere other than Yul's shirt that stuck on his body, giving Jessica clear view of his body shape. 

 

 

"Oh sorry, I just finished workout. I will take a quick bath first then we can have our dinner" 

 

 

She just smiled. 

 

 

Several minutes later, Yul came out with a fresh look. 

 

 

"Where are the two kids?"

 

 

"They went into Yoong's room right after we arrived" Jessica chuckled. She intended not to look at him for he looked hot after taking a shower. 

 

 

Yul nodded. "So what do you want for dinner?" 

 

 

"Anything is fine" 

 

 

"Okay" Yul smiled, as he headed to the kitchen. 

 

 

"You cook?" Jessica followed him. 

 

 

"Yeap"

 

 

"Waah, really?" 

 

 

"Are you challenge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter