It's always you [2]

You make my heart smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica woke up early than she expected and attempted to get back to sleep. Minutes of stirring and rolling on the bed she couldn't get back to sleep. Turning to side, her eyes widened, seeing a presence who sleeping soundly beside her.

 

 

She stared at the face of the person, admiring every features of it. Slowly her hand reached to it but immediately retracted it when the person groaned and stirred. 

 

 

Yuri opened her eyes only to be greeted by Jessica's beautiful eyes. She smiled charmingly. Just a smile of her could melt Jessica's heart. They stared at each other.

 

 

"Morning" Yuri spoke. 

 

 

"M-Morning" 

 

 

Jessica was startled when Yuri place the back of her hand on her forehead to feel her body temperature. 

 

 

"Erm, your body is not hot anymore, better than last night" Yuri smiled. 

 

 

She then straightened up, pulling off the blanket from her body. Jessica was disappointed for how she wished Yuri would stay with her on the bed for a bit longer. 

 

 

The tanned woman checked her phone and surprised on how many calls and messages she received. It was from Tiffany, concerning about her whereabout. She turned to Jessica who was still on the bed. 

 

 

"I'm going to make a call for a while" 

 

 

Jessica nodded weakly. 

 

 

Yuri went to the kitchen and gave Tiffany a ring. 

 

 

"Hello, fany" 

 

 

Tiffany: "Yah, where are you? Why didn't you come home lastnight?"

 

 

Yuri chuckled, finding Tiffany was cute with all the whining. "I'm sorry. I was companying someone. She faced trouble last night and all of sudden she is sick"

 

 

Tiffany: "Is it Jessica?" 

 

 

Yuri gulped. She didn't answer right away. She knew Tiffany was sad judging by the sudden changed in voice. So she just hummed.

 

 

Tiffany: "Oh. So how is she?" 

 

 

"She is fine now. Her fever is starting to cool down"

 

 

Tiffany: "Good" 

 

 

Then there was silence. 

 

 

"Sorry" Yuri facepalmed for how guilty she was. 

 

 

Tiffany: "Hey it's okay. Jessica is our bestfriend so it's no wrong to take care of her" 

 

 

Yuri smiled. "Gomawo. I will get back as soon as possible"

 

 

Tiffany: "Nae, take care. I love you" 

 

 

"Okay" Yuri ended the call. 

 

 

Little did she know, Jessica actually beside the wall, hearing the whole conversation. Single tear fell into her cheeks and she immediately wiped it before got back into her room. 

 

 

Yuri got back and saw Jessica was backfacing her. She climbed the bed slowly, lying beside Jessica and hesitantly wrapped her arm on Jessica's waist. 

 

 

Jessica was surprised at first but managed to turn to face Yuri. She rested head on Yuri's other arm. 

 

 

"Yuri.."

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

With trembling lips she asked "Why Tiffany?"

 

 

Hand that carressed Jessica's hair stopped. Jessica knew she shouldn't start but couldn't help to ask, her heart ached so much to know. 

 

 

"Sleep more. I will wake you up later" 

 

 

The answer made Jessica shed a tear. She cuddled closer to the crook of Yuri's neck, having no intend to let go. She wanted Yuri only for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

Next 2 days. 

 

 

"You're going to give up?" 

 

 

"I don't know, Taeng. I feel bad" Jessica wasn't really eat her food but just playing with it. 

 

 

"For what? Who steal Yuri from who? Why would you feel bad? Yah, you know you shouldn't feel that way" Taeyeon raised her voice. 

 

 

"I'm not giving up. I just feel like Yuri has no interest on me anymore. I couldn't say Tiffany is stealing Yuri from me. They love each other"

 

 

"How do you know she loves Tiffany? Did you ask her?"

 

 

Jessica shook her head. 

 

 

"See. Look, if Yuri doesn't love you anymore why would she stay with you until morning? Is not that love made her stay?"

 

 

"I was in trouble so she just came to help me. Beside I was the one who asked her to stay" Jessica said. 

 

 

"Then you were sick. You guys slept together, right?" Taeyeon sipped her drink. "Don't try to find excuses just because you think Yuri loves Tiffany" 

 

 

Jessica let out heavy sigh, leaning her back on the chair. "What should I do?" 

 

 

Taeyeon wiped with tissue before actually gave idea to Jessica. "Think when the first you met her, on how you treat her, the way you talk to her. Make her feel like it is her first time seeing you. I'm sure she will melt up" 

 

 

Biting her bottom lip, Jessica gave thought of Taeyeon suggestion. A moment when they first met during school years suddenly popped up on her head. 

 

 

 

-flashback-

 

 

It was recess time when everyone was going to cafeteria to grab their lunch. Meanwhile Yuri was leaning on her locker, reading a book. She was wearing glasses with earpieces plugged on her ears. 

 

 

Jessica got into trouble and was running away when she bumped into someone which happened to be Yuri. 

 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't see you" Jessica said in panic. She hadn't lifted her head yet to see Yuri was there. She occasionally glanced behind her in case the group of guys still chasing on her. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Yuri was quiet as she kept staring at Jessica who breathing heavily, causing from running too much. 

 

 

"I'm dead" She repeatly said the words which made Yuri frowned. 

 

 

Suddenly, noise could be heard from a far and Jessica began to panic. She was about to run but Yuri reacted faster by grabbing Jessica's arm and pushed her against the locker. Jessica was startled as Yuri leaned down and paused when they were in position of kissing. If other people saw them, they might think so but Yuri wasn't actually kissing Jessica.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter