When I'm with you, I feel safe [1]

You make my heart smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of his day was that of boredom. Usually he would go out with his bestfriend, but since that friend went on vacation with his family, he never really went out. 

 

 

He reached for his phone. 

 

 

To: Taeyeon

 

Yo Tae. How's your vacation?

 

 

He waited and waited but hadn't received a reply from Taeyeon. He groaned. He wanted to get out and had some fun but it wouldn't be fun if there wasn't his byun friend with him. He decided to stay for a while to think what else he could do inside his room. 

 

 

In the middle of scrolling on his contact number, he came acrossed this one number. An idea suddenly popped inside his head. 

 

 

"Maybe I can ask her out?" He asked himself.

 

 

He smiled, remembering 5 months ago when Taeyeon gave her Yuri's number due to a bet he lost and later at night he got a message. They were chatting for few weeks though they didn't get a chance to meet each other, until Yuri didn't know why but suddenly the girl stopped texting him and disappeared without a trace. 

 

 

And now he had urge to text her, just to ask how was she doing or maybe asked why she suddenly disappeared for more than 2 months already. 

 

 

"But what if she don't want to talk to me anymore?"

 

 

He opened her kakaotalk, about to give up when she saw that girl was online. He made a new chat room and attempted to text her but his fingers barely moved. 

 

 

Yuri shook his head and ended up texted the girl. He waited all night but never got the reply. It was same as Taeyeon who didn't send a reply to him yet. Tired of waiting, he fell asleep. 

 

 

About 2am, he heard his phone buzzed. He awoke from his sleep and grabbed the phone in panic. He thought it was the girl but only his bestfriend. 

 

 

From: Taeyeon. 

 

Hey Yul. The vacation is good, I can't wait to go home and tell you everything. And sorry for the late reply, I was in the club. 

 

 

His jaw dropped. "He went to a club? Oh Tae, even there"

 

 

They had almost went to a club every single day. It was like their second home. Everyone in there already knew them and everyday there must be some girls who hit on them but they just didn't have interest. For them, it was just to have fun. By having fun wasn't like getting laid, it was more like where they could forget about their problems while running their mission. 

 

 

Back to Yuri, his fingers typed a reply to Taeyeon. 

 

 

To: Taeyeon.

 

You byun, you even went there when you're with your parents? Unbelieveable man. 

 

 

From: Taeyeon.

 

Of course, I never miss a single day without going. I get used to it. How about you? Are you in the club now?

 

 

To: Taeyeon.

 

No. I don't feel like going. Actually I don't go since 2 days ago. 

 

 

From: Taeyeon.

 

What?! Seriously man? Why did you do that? You do remember we have mission right?

 

 

To: Taeyeon.

 

I don't know, maybe I want to be a good boy this time? Hahaha. Yes, I do remember Tae, but for a month straight we went there but we got nothing. What actually we do in there?

 

 

Who knew these two men actually worked as secret agents to disclose drug syndicate in the place and they believed that the club that they occasionally went was where those people sold the drug. Fortunately, due to their innocent and good acting, people didn't really suspect them.

 

 

Yuri was lying on his bed, closing his eyes ready to drift to dreamland again when his phone buzzed. He lazily reached for it. His eyes turned wide when the girl earlier replied to his text. He sat up abruptly.

 

 

From: SYJ

 

Hi. Are you this phone owner's friend? Can you come to SM club? She is really drunk and need a ride home. 

 

 

Yuri bit his lip, thinking whether he should ignore the text or just said he was on his way. 

 

 

To: SYJ

 

I can be there in 15 minutes. 

 

 

Without waiting for a reply, he jumped off from the bed, grabbed his jacket and headed out from the house to the club mentioned. 

 

 

As he drove to the club, many thoughts going through his head. How would she look like? How Yuri or the girl would react when they met each other? Would she welcome him? How could he bring her home when her didn't know where she lived? 

 

 

"Oh damn! Why would I agree?" 

 

 

When he arrived at the club, he pulled over in front of the entrance and saw 2 girls were standing outside, with one looked like she had already passed out and the other one supported her.

 

 

Yuri came out from the car and before he could speak the other girl asked him first. 

 

 

"Are you the friend?" 

 

 

"Y-Yeah... I think so" He mumbled the last 3 words.

 

 

"Good, now can you please take her? She is quite heavy anyway" 

 

 

Realizing it, Yuri immediately took the passed out girl and brought her to backseat of his car. He got out back to meet the other one. 

 

 

She smiled. For second, he felt captivated by the beauty of the girl. 

 

 

"Thank you for coming. And sorry for calling you this late because I didn't know who else I needed to call and since you're the last one she texting with so I called you"

 

 

"No it's okay. I have nothing to do anyway" Yuri said shyly. 

 

 

"I'm Hani" She offered her hand. 

 

 

Yuri reluctantly reached for her hand. "Yuri" 

 

 

"Oh hi Yuri. She is pretty drunk and almost caused a trouble in there" 

 

 

"Oh. No worries, she always like that whenever she drunk" He lied. 

 

 

'Why would I even say that?' 

 

 

A cute chuckle came from Hani that caught Yuri's attention. "Are you.. by any chance, her boyfriend?" 

 

 

"No. We are just.. friends" He quickly retorted. 

 

 

She smiled as if signaling Yuri that she relieved. Well, she thought she liked him already. 

 

 

"Emm, I think I have to go now. Thank you for your help. Hope to see you again soon" She waved to Yuri before turned around and disappeared from his sight.

 

 

Yuri was about to get into his car when he remembered the passed out girl. He didn't know where she lived and he also forgot to ask Hani.

 

 

"Think Yuri, think!" 

 

 

A thought appeared, maybe he could bring her to his house first and would ask later on where she lived when she awake. 

 

 

"Yes, Yuri. You're smart. Lets go home now" 

 

 

He got inside the car and drove home. 

 

 

____

 

 

He didn't know how but now they were on his bed and he was on top of her, making out like there was no tomorrow. They ate each other mouth, with her hands running over Yuri's body. 

 

 

"What do you want? Tell me and I will give you anything" She said breathlessly as they pulled away. 

 

 

Yuri frowned. She was drunk and he wouldn't take advantage of her. Of course she was hot and beautiful but this wasn't really a Yuri's style. He got up on his feet, earning a whine from her. 

 

 

"Sorry Miss, I think we can't do this" 

 

 

She got up too and pulled Yuri by his jacket until he was back on top of her. 

 

 

"Of course we can, we like each other, aren't we?"

 

 

"We are?" He almost lost himself at those voice. 

 

 

"Yes. Aren't you want to taste me too? I'm pretty delicious you know" She laughed. 

 

 

"You are?"

 

 

She looked at his eyes. "Gosh, you're so attractive. Are you married? Cause if not I want you to be mine"

 

 

Yuri could tell that she was really drunk from the way she talked. Called him fool, he really melted right now. He couldn't think straight as slowly she leaned upward and captured his lips again. 

 

 

"Can you me now?" She asked which shocking Yuri. 

 

 

"W-What?"

 

 

"I can feel your bulge hitting on me"

 

 

His eyes went wide as he looked down and there he saw a huge tent poking over her thigh, causing her to moan. 

 

 

She pulled him again for another rough kiss. He couldn't hold anymore. He wanted her and he was sure she wanted him too. 

 

 

"Wait" He pulled away. "Whats your real name?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter