You deserve love [2]

You make my heart smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica woke early in the next morning. She stirred and attempted to hug a woman who slept beside her. A frown visible on her face when she found an empty space. Yuri wasn't there.

 

 

She remembered 4 years ago when she failed to find Yuri beside her and she began to panic, afraid that Yuri might left year after spent those years together. But turned out the tanned woman only went to the bathroom. 

 

 

She sat up, stretching her body a bit before jumped off the bed. She walked out from the room, heading to the kitchen where she saw Yuri. Jessica expressed a relief smile. Just few minutes ago she thought Yuri would leave her without a word.

 

 

Jessica took her time to admire Yuri who worked hard to cook for their breakfast. Yuri happened to see Jessica when she turned to the counter. 

 

 

"Oh you're awake, Princess" 

 

 

Jessica smiled blushingly by the way Yuri called her. She had been listened that nickname since then and it still made her heart beated faster than it normal pace. 

 

 

"Morning, Seobang" She mumbled before walked to Yuri to give her a morning kiss. 

 

 

Yuri pulled away almost immediately and frowned "Have you brush your teeth?"

 

 

Jessica grinned as she shook her head. Yuri playfully made a disgust face only to get a smack from Jessica. 

 

 

"You should wash up first before give me a kiss" 

 

 

"I don't care, you are mine after all" Jessica closed her eyes and stuck her lips for second kiss. 

 

 

"No" Yuri pinched her nose. "Wash your face and brush your teeth first then come here to have breakfast" 

 

 

Jessica pouted. 

 

 

"Oh my princess, I will give you tons of kisses later, okay?" Yuri wiggled her brows. 

 

 

It succeed in making Jessica smiled ear to ear. She turned and sprinted to the bathroom. She had to wash up fast so Yuri would give her those kisses as promised. 

 

 

When she returned to the kitchen with fresh look, she ran to Yuri's side but to her dismay, Yuri only walked, passing her. 

 

 

"Yah!" She shouted, shocking Yuri. 

 

 

"Wae?" Yuri gave a confused look. 

 

 

"Kisses that you promised" Jessica whined, earning a chuckle from Yuri. 

 

 

"I said I will give you later, right? Now have a breakfast first before it gets cold" 

 

 

Though felt reluctant, Jessica still obeyed and walked toward dining table and sat beside Yuri. They started to dig on their breakfast.

 

 

"Emm, it's yummy" Jessica spoke with moutful.

 

 

"Really? I'm glad" 

 

 

"I really miss this, having food that you cook. I miss those times when we still lived at the dorm as 9. Everyone was like had turn to cook" She smiled sadly. 

 

 

Yuri flashed a wide smile. "I miss us too, I can't deny that I want us to live together again but I know it is impossible now. And since you brought the topic of we got turn to cook, I miss your food too. When are you going to cook anyway?"

 

 

Jessica could sense there was sound of tease in Yuri's tone. "Are you making fun of me, Kwon Yuri?"

 

 

Yuri shook her head innocently.

 

 

"You know I don't cook. Everytime when it was my turn I got Sunny to help me"

 

 

"Yeah, I remembered and I also remembered when you cooked dinner for the first time, you left the steak on fire and almost burned the whole dorm" The tanned woman laughed, having so much fun reminiscing their old times. 

 

 

She stopped when Jessica gave her an intense stare. "Don't you dare bring those topics again" 

 

 

"What? You started it first. I was just joining you" Yuri grinned. 

 

 

"Kwon Yuri" Jessica warned. 

 

 

"Sorry. Oh! My food is so delicious! Don't you agree?" Yuri tried to change the topic and continued eating, ignoring Jessica's icy glare.

 

 

In the middle of their 'peaceful' breakfast, Yuri's phone suddenly buzzed, indicating incoming text. Yuri put down her spoon before reaching for the device. A smile plastered on her face which Jessica didn't fail to notice. 

 

 

"Who's that?" She asked while eyeing her girlfriend.

 

 

Yuri put up her finger, signaling Jessica to wait while she replied on the text. When done with the phone, she put it down and diverted her attention to Jessica. 

 

 

"What did you ask?" 

 

 

"Who sent you a text?"

 

 

"Oh, it was from Yoong" 

 

 

"Yoona?" Jessica mumbled. 

 

 

Yuri only nodded and resumed ate her breakfast. 

 

 

Jessica couldn't help to feel insured when Yuri was being too nice to Yoona. That YoonYul name that flooded in SNS and footages on the internet about YoonYul's moment concerned her. 

 

 

But to think about it, Yoona was a member and dongsaeng to Yuri and to all of them. It wasn't something new when Yuri had took care of Yoona as she considered Yoona as her own sister. 

 

 

"What did she say?" Jessica bit on her spoon. 

 

 

"She reminded me about our meeting later at lunch" 

 

 

Jessuca furrowed her brows. "So you're not going to have lunch with me?" 

 

 

Yuri looked at Jessica. "You said you have work to do so I agreed with Yoong last night"

 

 

"Yeah but I think I'm free for lunch" 

 

 

"Oh.." Yuri was in deep thought. "So should I tell Yoong to pospone our meeting?" 

 

 

She was reaching for her phone when Jessica stopped her. 

 

 

"It's okay. You can go" Jessica smiled.

 

 

"I'm sorry, I should ask you first before agreeing" Yuri felt bad. 

 

 

"I said it's okay. I just remember I have lunch meeting with clients later"

 

 

"All of sudden?" 

 

 

Jessica shrugged "Maybe Yoona miss you a lot" 

 

 

"Aren't you miss me the most?" Yuri teased.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter