It's always you [Final]

You make my heart smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany questioned. 

 

 

She observed what was Jessica wearing. Her brows knitted. It was couple sweater that she gave one for Yuri and there was one for her. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Yuri was inside her room, stretching up her body. She felt better after Jessica took care of her. Just the thought of it brought smile on her face. 

 

 

She got her phone and saw one new message which was from Tiffany. Her eyes went wide. 

 

 

From: Fany

 

I'm home! And on my way to your house. Can't wait to meet you baby, I miss you so much! See ya. Mwah.

 

 

She sprinted out from the room and found Jessica right away, oblivious about the presence of another person in the house.

 

 

"Sica, you have to go. Tiffan-"

 

 

"Yuri" 

 

 

Yuri turned her head. There was Tiffany standing while staring at her. 

 

 

"F-Fany. I-I can explain" 

 

 

Jessica lifted her head to look at Yuri who slowly walked toward Tiffany. Yuri's act broke her heart. Just moment ago, they shared a good kiss and then when Tiffany appeared she began to act differently. 

 

 

'Whats with the kiss just now?'

 

 

"I was-"

 

 

"She was sick last night" Jessica cut off Yuri's word. Her eyes were already red. "So I stay just to take care of her. It is just all, nothing actually happened" 

 

 

Yuri didn't know how to feel. She just stared at Jessica until she finished with her statement then diverted her attention back to Tiffany. 

 

 

"Yes, she took care of me. We-"

 

 

"Shhh" Tiffany placed a finger on Yuri's lips. "I believe you" She smiled. 

 

 

"I bought us breakfast, so we can eat together" She tried to sound good but who knew what inside her heart. She didn't know why but couldn't believe nothing happened when Jessica was there with just both of them. 

 

 

Jessica was hurting and her eyes began to brim with tears. "I will go home"

 

 

"No, Sica. Just have a breakfast with us. I bought many" Tiffany smiled. 

 

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany then to Yuri who stared at her with an apologetic eyes.

 

 

"Please" Tiffany pleaded. 

 

 

She offered a weak smile before nodding and Tiffany clapped in excitement, expressing her famous eyesmile. She walked to the kitchen to put down the food.

 

 

"Go wash up first baby, I will prepare the table" Tiffany told Yuri. 

 

 

The tanned woman nodded before disappeared to the room and only left Jessica and Tiffany. Jessica was about to leave when Tiffany spoke. 

 

 

"Sica, can we talk?" 

 

 

____

 

 

They were in dining table, sitting opposite of each other. Jessica was avoiding Tiffany's eyes because everytime she looked at those eyes she remembered about their big argument after they announced about their marriage.

 

 

Jessica was so heartbroken at that time. She was mad to Tiffany and couldn't control her emotion as she began throw harsh words to the woman. And reason for it was Yuri. 

 

 

"I know, you're still mad at me. You probably don't want to see me again-"

 

 

"Just cut this , what do you want to talk about?" Jessica crossed her arms against her chest. 

 

 

Taking a deep breath, Tiffany closed her eyes for awhile. "I know Yuri still loves you and she chose me under my father's last will"

 

 

Jessica diverted her eyes to Tiffany almost immediately. She looked at her with a skeptical look. "What do you mean?"

 

 

 

-flashback-

 

 

Yuri was sitting on the car beside the hospital bed where a middle-aged man was lying, while Tiffany was going out to buy their dinner. 

 

 

It was raining outside and she sort of worried with Tiffany. She decided to call her, walking to her coat and reached for phone on the pocket. 

 

 

"Miyoung..." A soft groan could be heard, Yuri immediately marched to the man. 

 

 

"Aboji, Yuri is here"

 

 

Yuri's father, she called him father because she got to know the man long enough. Among her, Jessica and Taeyeon, she was the closer one to Tiffany's father. She always came to their house under the father's invitation and they used to have dinner together almost every night.

 

 

From time to time, Yuri always showed herself at the house and Tiffany started to develop her own feelings for the tanned woman. She told her father and never Yuri. She was afraid Yuri would reject her and began to distant. That was the last thing she wanted to happen. After all, Yuri was in relationship with Jessica.

 

 

"..Yuri?" 

 

 

"Nae. Miyoung is going out for a while but she will be back soon. Do you need anything aboji? I will get you a glass of water" 

 

 

She was about to reach for the glass but a weak hand on her arm prevented her from going anywhere. Reaching for the hand, Yuri sat back on the chair. 

 

 

"What's wrong aboji?"

 

 

The father was sick for almost a year. Yuri didn't expect this for he always looked happy and healthy in her eyes. Knowing about it had broke her heart. 

 

 

"Do you love.. my daughter?" 

 

 

"Of course I love her aboji. She is a great friend of mine. I'm glad I know her" Yuri offered a smile.

 

 

"How do.. you look her as a woman?" He coughed. 

 

 

Yuri thought for a while. "She is amazing, a good listener and a mature one. I mean, I can be childish sometimes around her and she scolds me a lot like a mother" She chuckled to herself. 

 

 

"Erm, is something wrong aboji?"

 

 

The father squeezed hard on Yuri's hand. "I won't stay longer in this world anymore, Yuri. And I worried about Miyoung, she will be alone after I leave.."

 

 

"No aboji, you will be alright. The surgery will be a success and you can go back safely to Miyoung"

 

 

He shook his head in denial. "I have no hope, and I only have one will, Yuri" 

 

 

"What is it aboji? Tell me, I will do anything" 

 

 

"Take care of Miyoung.. for me" 

 

 

A smile plastered on Yuri's face. "I will aboji, you don't have to tell me I will take a good care of-"

 

 

"Marry her" 

 

 

"Nae?" Yuri made sure she didn't hear it wrong. Her eyes practically wide for how shocked she was. 

 

 

"Marry Miyoung, Yuri. She loves you.." He coughed again and Yuri helped by giving him a water. 

 

 

"It's okay aboji. Don't have to talk anymore" 

 

 

He shook his head. "Miyoung loves you, Yuri, not just a friend.. but more than that. She told me.. everything..."

 

 

His voice had gotten lower and lower. As much as he wanted to talk to Yuri but his condition wouldn't let him. He got weakened and tired easily. 

 

 

Yuri didn't say anything. She watched as the father slowly closed his eyes and rested while she sat on her chair, contemplating his every words. 

 

 

She just learned Tiffany, her bestfriend, had a feeling for her and it shocked her, very much. Tiffany had told her she liked someone but Yuri thought it was the good-looking guy at the café who n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter