You are not stranger [Final]

You make my heart smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, with Jessica and Seohyun. 

 

 

"Jung Seohyun!" Jessica shouted. 

 

 

"Nae?"

 

 

"What are you doing up there? Faster, we are late already" 

 

 

Just then, Seohyun climbed down the stairs, wearing a beautiful white dress. Jessica's jaw dropped upon seeing her.

 

 

"Bwoya? Why are you so dress up?" 

 

 

"Of course, I'm about to meet my soon-to-be uncle-in-law" 

 

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Don't get your hope high"

 

 

"I'm not! Yoong said uncle Yul will propose you tonight" Seohyun immediately covered as she accidently told Jessica about their plan. 

 

 

"What?" 

 

 

Seohyun waved her hand. "Err, nothing, lets go. We are late" she said, walking passed Jessica who had jaw dropped.

 

 

"We are late because of you little one"

 

 

 

20 minutes of driving, Jessica and Seohyun finally arrived at their destination. She frowned as soon as she saw the place, it was unfamiliar place. She looked at the address Yul sent her once again.

 

 

"Is this the right place?" 

 

 

"Wae aunt?" Seohyun asked. 

 

 

"Nothing, aunt just wonder if this is the right place" 

 

 

Seohyun hummed as she wandered around too, followed Jessica's doing. 

 

 

"This is it. We are in right place" 

 

 

"How do you know?" 

 

 

Seohyun just shrugged. 

 

 

Jessica sighed. She decided to send a text to Yul, telling him that they were arrived. It didn't take too long for Jessica to get the reply back. 

 

 

From: Kwon Yul

 

Okay. Just get off the car and go to reception. There is a guy will show you the way to us. 

 

 

"Okay, lets go Hyunnie, they are already waiting for us" 

 

 

There was a guy who actually led them to the place where Yul and Yoong were waiting. However, when they arrived, they saw no one. 

 

 

Jessica was confused, they were in right place from what Yul told her but why there was no glimpse of Yul or Yoong. 

 

 

Jessica hugged her body, it was indeed cold due to sea breeze. Yes, the place was near beach where the view of it was something they could enjoy for all night. It was breath-taking view. 

 

 

"Where are they?" 

 

 

Jessica fished her phone and attempted to call Yul when Seohyun shouted. 

 

 

"Aunt, look!" Seohyun pointed at something. 

 

 

Jessica turned to the direction and let out a sigh of relief but at the same time surprised when Yul and Yoong were heading toward their direction. She was nervous. Yul looked so handsome with his black suit and his hair looked tidy. 

 

 

"Hi" Yul greeted when they were now facing each other. 

 

 

"Hi" Jessica greeted back, feeling all nervous. 

 

 

"You look pretty" He complimented, pointing at Jessica's dress. 

 

 

"Thank you to the one who gave me this" She said. The dress was actually present from Yul. 

 

 

They then stared at each other's eyes in loving and passion. It was as if they only saw each other and only them who lived in the world, without minding what surrounding them. 

 

 

Jessica drew in so much with Yul's appearance and vice versa until they failed to register that the two angels already sat on their supposed dinner table. 

 

 

"Appaa! Come faster!" Yoong shouted only to bring the appa back to reality. 

 

 

"A-ah nae, we are coming"

 

 

He diverted her attention to Jessica. "Shall we?" 

 

 

Jessica smiled shyly and nodded before walked toward their table, followed after by Yul. 

 

 

Yul was being a gentleman, pulled a chair for Jessica causing her to blush. The two angels were giggling to see Jessica was acting all shy. 

 

 

"Yah, what are you guys laughing at?" Yul asked the two as he took his seat too. 

 

 

Yoong just shook his head while smiling mischeviously. 

 

 

"Quick appa, Yoong is hungry" Yoong whined. 

 

 

"Arraso" Yul lifted his hand to call the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter