You deserve love [Final]

You make my heart smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks after her talk with him, she had become quiet and Jessica couldn't help to feel worried. When she asked the tanned woman, she would always reply with 'nothing' or 'don't have to worry' or 'I'm fine'. 

 

 

And now Jessica was determined to get the answer. She would threat Yuri if that the only way. 

 

 

"Kwon Yuri" 

 

 

Yuri secretly gulped. When Jessica called her by her full name, she could predict what was to come and she knew she couldn't find any excuses anymore. 

 

 

"If you want to answer with nothing or I'm fine, I'm so going to kick your "

 

 

She knew it. She couldn't back off now, could she? 

 

 

"What really happened 2 weeks ago?" Jessica intensely stared at her. 

 

 

"Err.." Yuri opened only to close it back. She didn't know anymore how to tell Jessica about the matter. Would she be shocked over it?

 

 

"I'm waiting" Jessica folded her arms as she leaned on the chair. They were currently having a lunch together at Jessica's house before Yuri gone for her schedule. 

 

 

Yuri sighed in defeat. The more she hid about it the more she was going to hurt herself. 

 

 

"I met with Lee Soo Man last 2 weeks. He talked about our date in public and he said he wasn't happy with it. And.." She stopped, unsure how to put it in words. 

 

 

"And?" 

 

 

"He asked me to end everything with you" 

 

 

Yuri looked at Jessica but the ice princess's expression still remained unchanged. She raised her brows. 

 

 

"Sica. You're not surprised?" 

 

 

"Why would I? I know this will coming. After all he is so against of our relationship so it is not suprised anymore if that order actually came from him" 

 

 

"Yeah, but-"

 

 

"But what Yul? Are you going to do what he said?" 

 

 

"Hell no! No way I'm going to leave you! Why you even ask anyway?" Yuri raised her voice a bit. 

 

 

"Why you even think about it anyway?" 

 

 

It was true. Why Yuri let that old man's statement affected her? She is an adult now so she could decide what happened in her life. No one or him could decide it for her. 

 

 

"We have to fight Yul. It's enough already he separated us 4 years ago. I can't afford to loss you"

 

 

Yuri let out a sigh before stood up and walked to Jessica's side. She knelt down and took her girlfriend's hand. "You won't loss me and I won't loss you either. Yes we will fight him and no one can separate us anymore, I'm promised" 

 

 

Jessica cupped Yuri's cheek with her free hand and caressed it lightly. She offered a sweet smile which could make Yuri fell more deep in love with her. 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

"He said that?!"

 

 

Yuri had to distance away because of Yoona's high pitched voice. This one of the reasons why she refused to tell something to the doe eyed girl. 

 

 

"Yes Yoong" She watched as Yoona had her jaw dropped which made her frowned. 

 

 

"Why are so surprised? This is not first time you heard it"

 

 

"No I mean, I'm impressed. He is still against your relationship with Jessica unnie even after years now. He is such a pain in the . Just how much he hates Jessica unnie?"

 

 

Yuri sighed. She had been asking herself too on why he so opposed her relationship. Couldn't he see that they were happy? Oh, Yuri must be forgot that he was blinded. 

 

 

"I don't know Yoong. What can I do to prove him that I love Sica so much, I just don't know. I can't think right now" She massaged the bridge of her nose. 

 

 

Yoona made herself comfortable by leaning on the chair as heavy sigh left . "Aah I hate this"

 

 

"Wae?" 

 

 

"Actually I have something that can make him stop disturbing on our business. Well, I wanted to use it for myself in case he plans on backmailing me later on but, I can't just seeing you separate with Jessica unnie. You guys are so perfect together" 

 

 

Yuri leaned in. Yoona got her full attention. "What is it?" 

 

 

The younger one took her phone out and searched something on it before shoving it to Yuri's side. As Yuri scanned on the phone, her eyes became wide, a hand collide with . 

 

 

"Really?" She eyed Yoona who gave her a nod as confirmation for her question. 

 

 

"Waaah daebak!"

 

 

"I know right. So I will let you use this to kick his and lets see if he still has excuses after seeing this" Yoona wiggled her eyebrows. 

 

 

"Are you sure?" 

 

 

"Yes unnie, I'm sure. Plus, I do this because I don't want him to step upon you and Jessica unnie anymore. You hurt enough back then" 

 

 

Yuri felt like crying. Yoona really took care of her. "Thank you Yoong" 

 

 

"No problem unnie. Now lets go, I bet you have schedule after this" 

 

 

With that saying, the two beauties exited the café and went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter