You deserve love [3]

You make my heart smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri sped up. She had called Jessica many times but the latter didn't answer. She even sent text but Jessica hadn't yet replied to it. She suddenly grew worried about her. 

 

 

She arrived at basement parking lot, getting down from the car and rushed to the elevator to Jessica's house. When she pressed on the code the door showed red, meaning she had inserted incorrect code. 

 

 

"She changed the code?" Yuri asked in surprised. 

 

 

She decided to call Jessica but it directed her to voice mail again and again. She groaned and rang the bell. The nth times she rang it, there was still no sound of footsteps approaching. 

 

 

"Sica please.." She rang again. 

 

 

For almost 10 minutes she rang the bell and knocked on the door, Jessica wouldn't open the door which she confident the latter was mad at her for being late to their dinner. She didn't purposely do it. 

 

 

Feeling a bit tired, Yuri leaned on the door and let her body slided down until her made contact with the cold floor. 

 

 

"Sica, I'm sorry.." She mumbled, pulling her knees against her chest and burying her face on it. 

 

 

____

 

 

Jessica didn't hear the sound of bell anymore and began to concern about Yuri. She wanted to go out to check on the tanned woman but she was hurting on the fact that Yuri let her waited for almost an hour. 

 

 

Slowly she jumped off from her bed, pacing back and forth. She bit her nail on the thought of Yuri might gave in on convincing her then went home. Just the thought of it made her groaned. She didn't want Yuri to give up on her without even trying more hard to make her open the door.

 

 

Jessica fell heads over heels with Kwon Yuri. She could never loved anyone else like how she loved her. So she admited without Kwon Yuri there was no reason for her to be where she was right now. One of the reasons was because of getting Kwon Yuri's support. The tanned woman had encouraged her to catch on her dream and she did. 

 

 

She remembered Taeyeon told her before. The short woman once heard Yuri cried alone inside the bathroom. Taeyeon didn't tell her the specific reason at first but after so much push she finally opened . Yuri was the most sad one knowing Jessica had to leave the group but being a considerate person she was, she had sacrifice her own happiness for Jessica to pursue her dream. 

 

 

So why didn't Jessica do this once for Yuri? Kept her ego aside for a while and let Yuri explained. She knew deep inside her Yuri didn't really mean to forget or came late. She knew Yuri wouldn't. 

 

 

Closing her eyes, she marched outside of her room to the front door. She purposely leaned her ear against the door. 

 

 

"Sica, I'm sorry.." She heard Yuri. Judging by the voice she knew how sorry the tanned woman would be. 

 

 

Her hand reached the door knob and pushed it downward before opened it. Jessica didn't know that Yuri was leaning on it and when she opened the door, Yuri stumbled backward until her body laid flat and her backhead hit on the floor. 

 

 

Jessica gasped slightly as Yuri hissed in pain. She immediately knelt down beside the tanned woman and inspected her head. 

 

 

"Are you okay Yul?" Jessica asked worriedly. 

 

 

Yuri looked at Jessica's concern face then grinned like a kid. "I know you will open the door because you care about me"

 

 

Jessica's expression changed abruptly. She stood up from kneeling position but before she could, Yuri held her. 

 

 

"Sica baby, let me explain first please?" 

 

 

Jessica pulled her hand from Yuri then walked into the living room leaving Yuri. She didn't know how but Yuri already stood in front of her, blocking her way. She couldn't help to admire Yuri's speed catching on her. 

 

 

"Let me explain" Yuri pleaded and expressed the best puppy eyes which she knew Jessica would melt off. Or not, judging by the way Jessica glared at her with arms folded against her chest. 

 

 

The ice princess didn't say a word and Yuri got the signal so she cleared before spoke. 

 

 

"I was with director. He told me about the postpone of my single release. It is going to be push until the end of January. I wanted to go to you when I realized the time but I couldn't just leave him like that. He wou-"

 

 

Before she could finish her sentences, Jessica cut her off by placing forefinger in front Yuri's lips. Yuri was looking at her rather confused and Jessica almost laughed because Yuri looked damn cute. 

 

 

"Is he more important than me?" Jessica playfully asked. She mentally laughed when Yuri's face turned to pale. 

 

 

"No! Why would you ask that? He is nothing compare to you. Eww" Yuri made a disgust expression and it looked that damn funny causing Jessica to bit her inner cheek to supress her laugh.

 

 

"Please Sica, I'm sorry. It won't happen again next time I promised. I will do anything for you to forgive me" Yuri clenched both of her hands in a sign of apologizing. 

 

 

Jessica smirked at the mention Yuri would do anything. A naughty idea came acrossed her mind. It was kind of rare when Yuri wanted to do anything she pleased as they both always busy with work. 

 

 

"Anything?"

 

 

As Yuri saw that playful smirk on Jessica's face, she gulped. She knew she was in trouble because knowing Jessica, the ice princess would ask her to do something that she couldn't even think off. But to save her from this, she had to do it. Slowly she nodded. 

 

 

"Okay" Jessica walked past her which earning a frown face from Yuri. She was confused but still rooted on her place until Jessica came back with a plastic bag on her hand. 

 

 

Jessica looked at the tanned woman for a second before handing her the plastic bag. Her grin went wide as Yuri reached for it. 

 

 

"Go change with this" 

 

 

"What is this?" 

 

 

"No question. Just go. You promised you would do anything right?" 

 

 

"O-Okay" Yuri turned and walked in to Jessica's room to get changed. 

 

 

____

 

 

"I can't believe you let me wear this Sica!" Yuri practically whining over the cloth she was wearing. 

 

 

Jessica laughed her lung out but at the same time amazed by the appearance of her girlfriend in front of her. Yuri was wearing a revealing sleeveless dress which cut on above knees. It wasn't just revealing but TOO revealing actually as Jessica could see that tanned thigh and expose back of Yuri. 

 

 

"I'm not comfortable wearing this, plus I can't even breath probably, it's too tight on my body. When did you buy this anyway?" She tried to loosen up the dress by stretching it off. 

 

 

"Hey, you will ruin the dress" Jessica prevented Yuri's hand from insulting more of the dress. 

 

 

"You look y though" Jessica said as she leaned dangerously closer to Yuri's face until Yuri could feel her breath hitting her. 

 

 

"Sica.." 

 

 

"Hmm?" 

 

 

Yuri's breath hitched as Jessica leaned toward her ear and bit on the earlobe. With her hand roaming along Yuri's body wasn't helping Yuri to calm down at all. 

 

 

"I've dream to see you wear this dress actually. I brought it just for you" Jessica whispered seductively on Yuri's ear. 

 

 

Was this somehow a punishment? If so Yuri surely liked it so much. She hadn't often got to see this side of Jessica because everytime they wanted to do intimate it was always Yuri w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter