Mine Only [2]

You make my heart smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica just woke up, stretching her hand to nightstand looking for a time. It read 8:06 in the morning. She tossed around the bed and tried to get back to sleep but no avail.

 

Turning to her right, she found no one beside her. A sigh in frustration left due to a feeling of rejection. She had asked Yuri to just stay with her last night but the tanned woman refused for a reason that she was only comfortable sleeping on her own bed. 

 

Throwing away the blanket, she decided to get up and slowly brought herself up from the bed. As she was heading toward the bathroom, someone opened the door.

 

"Oh Sica" Yuri allowed her eyes to fall on Jessica's body before immediately turned with her back facing the older. 

 

Jessica was surprised to see Yuri in her bathroom. She thought Yuri was going back to her own room last night but she was wrong. 

 

"Waeyo?" Asked Jessica in a slight aegyo tone.

 

"You're.. " 

 

Upon Yuri said that, Jessica just realized she didn't wear anything. Well, couldn't blame her when Yuri did her good last night and she was too tired to put on some cloth. Jessica secretly smirked. 

 

"Don't be silly, Yuri. Like you haven't saw me before" 

 

Without caring about the tanned woman who still froze on the bathroom door, Jessica walked passing Yuri and did her business right infront of Yuri. Yuri's eyes widened but still fixing it on Jessica. 

 

Yuri shook her head before turned her body then walked out from Jessica room. 

 

There was someone who actually amused with reaction that Yuri was given. She felt special when the tanned woman gave response when she exposed her body. Surely, she would tease Yuri more after this. 

 

 

____

 

Yuri was ready to go to work and was heading toward front door when Jessica just walked out from the kitchen with a cup of coffee. Yuri stopped in her track as she let Jessica passed her.

 

"You didn't say good morning" Jessica voiced out. 

 

"Well, good morning" Yuri moved her feet but Jessica stopped her. 

 

"You slept in my room right last night?" 

 

Jessica smirked when seeing Yuri seemed to fluster with her question. 

 

"N-No" 

 

Jessica sensed the nervousness in the voice.

 

"Really? Then why did you in my bathroom?" 

 

"My shower is not working and I'm still waiting for it to be fix. You know, I'm late for work. I will go now" She reasoned out. 

 

Yuri walked again and hoping this time Jessica wouldn't stop her. She felt relief on the halfway toward the front door until...

 

"You did well last night. I never thought you would be such a beast in bed like that"

 

Hand on the doorknob clenched pretty tight. Yuri didn't know if it was compliment or what but surely it gave impact to Yuri's body and mind. 

 

"And oh! I'm still waiting for your answer for my stripper job" Jessica winked though Yuri didn't see it. 

 

Yuri took a deep breath. She pushed down the doorknob then went out from the apartment. As soon as she was out, she exhaled heavily as if she had lost oxygen inside the apartment. 

 

"What was that?" 

 

Yuri was also confused why she reacted so much to Jessica's voice or action or statement or whatsoever after what happened last night. Probably because last night was different, because she came inside Jessica? 

 

"No, stop thinking about. For her, it's nothing special. She said she just felt like it so believe her. Aish!" Yuri talked to herself. 

 

After too much of thinking, she headed to elevator then went to work. 

 

Meanwhile with Jessica, she knew what she did last night. She admitted it was the best night she had with Yuri and never regretted that she asked Yuri to come inside her. 

 

The question was why? Why she finally asked for it after 6 months of doing this sinful act? 

 

 

 

__________

 

Yuri arrived at work. She straightly went to her table and sat on her chair to start working but someone approached her. 

 

"Good morning, Manager Kwon" A beautiful lady greeted her with a big smile on her face. 

 

"Good morning, Yerin-shi" 

 

"This is report that you asked yesterday" Yerin handed Yuri a file. 

 

"Oh, gomawo. Indeed, you did a good job by handing me before time"

 

Yerin blushed while tugging hair behind her ear. "I'm just doing my job as your assistant, plus I've got no much work to do early in the morning so I prepared what you asked first" 

 

Yuri smiled. She knew she would never question on choosing Yerin as her assistant. "Right. Thank you. You can get back to your place" 

 

"Nae, I will go now, Manager Kwon"

 

Yuri nodded to Yerin before the girl walked back to her table. Yerin was young, she only 23 this year and Yuri knew it was hard for the girl to understood everything in the office but Yuri helped her as much as she could. 

 

On the other hand, Yerin watched every movement that her boss made. She had this admiration toward Yuri due her kindness and not to mention her good-looking face made Yerin fell more with her. 

 

The assistant was too busy gawking at Yuri until a text coming from her computer screen. Her eyes widened upon reading it and shade of red appeared on her cheeks. 

 

Yuri: "I know I'm that damn handsome but you need to focus on your work" 

 

Yerin felt embarassed. She was caught red-handed by her boss for checking her out.

 

 

 

_

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter