When I'm with you, I feel safe [2]

You make my heart smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry Yul, but I can't help you" 

 

 

"Is there a way for you to?" Yuri pouted hoping to get an answer he wanted from the eyesmile princess. 

 

 

Taeyeon saw Yuri did an aegyo to his girlfriend and stretched his short arm to hit Yuri's on his head. There was a time when Tiffany declared that Yuri was more handsome than him and the aegyo Yuri made kind of working for her. This time he wouldn't let the tanned guy influenced Tiffany again with his nonsense aegyo. 

 

 

Yuri wanted to argue back but knowing that Taeyeon was Tiffany's boyfriend, he held it. He needed Tiffany's help, the eyesmile princess wouldn't be happy if he hit her boyfriend. Yuri was more muscular than Taeyeon so he afraid if he was going to knock Taeyeon out then Tiffany would mad for months. 

 

 

Tiffany let a heavy sigh. "I wish I can help too, but my brother is coming home tonight so I can't let her stay at mine. Sorry Yul" 

 

 

There was nothing he could do to change Tiffany's decision. "It's okay Fany" He expressed a smile. 

 

 

"Maybe she can stay at my house!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon!!" Tiffany screamed as she looked at her boyfriend with wide eyes. She was ready to kill him anytime soon. 

 

 

Taeyeon gulped upon receiving a glare from his girlfriend. "I-I mean.. s-she can stay at my parents... yeah there.." 

 

 

"And what? Let her travel all the way to Jeonju? No way Taeng!" Yuri disagreed. 

 

 

"O-Okay now, what we are going to do with her then? She can't stay here either right?" Taeyeon asked carefully for he didn't want Tiffany to throw tantrum on him again. 

 

 

Yuri shrugged, he seriously didn't know what to do. The idea of just sending Jessica back to the club wasn't good either, not after they were going through the night together. He wasn't a coward to throw away a girl he just screw. 

 

 

"How about just asking her where she live?" 

 

 

"She don't live anywhere, she don't has family members either" Tiffany said followed by a sigh. "She said her parents died when she was ten and after that she has moved here and there and don't has a permanent place to stay" 

 

 

"A poor girl" Taeyeon commented. "Is she sleeping now?" 

 

 

Tiffany nodded. 

 

 

"Oh Fany, what did you two talk about? It sounded serious" Yuri asked as curiosity took over him. 

 

 

"She asked me if she could stay here for awhile because she isn't safe to stay out there" 

 

 

"Safe as in?" 

 

 

Tiffany tilted her head, trying to put a sentence to explain to Yuri. "According to her, someone actually chases on her and she is trying to run away" 

 

 

"Someone? Who?" 

 

 

"I'm sorry Yul, but she didn't tell me who and I didn't ask her either. Lets just respect her privacy" 

 

 

Yuri didn't speak, his mind occupied with someone that Tiffany had mentioned. 

 

 

"Erm, I think I need to go and buy lunch for us. You do realize you don't have food in your fridge right Yul?" 

 

 

"Ah that.." He scratched the back of his head. "I planned to go for grocery shopping today but this.. you know" 

 

 

Tiffany chuckled a bit. "I understand" 

 

 

"I will go with you then, Fany" Taeyeon also stood following his girlfriend but only to be pushed back to the couch. 

 

 

"Don't. You stay here with Yul." She said firmly. 

 

 

"But Fany... I want to spend time with you.." Taeyeon whined, sticking her bottom lip and hoping Tiffany could let him join her. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Yuri had a good chuckle seeing Taeyeon acted all cute just to have a date with Tiffany. "Pathetic guy" 

 

 

"No Kim Taeyeon, you know when I say no then it is a no right? Plus this is your punishment for touching someone else's s" Tiffany walked away. After grabbed her purse she went to front door then exited the house, totally leaving her boyfriend pouting.

 

 

Taeyeon heard someone was laughing. He turned to his side and saw Yuri was laughing his heart out while holding his stomach. Taeyeon just ignored Yuri and continued pouting, crossing his arms. 

 

 

"Oh Taeng" Yuri said between his laugh. "You're not cute at all, it makes me want to puke you know" 

 

 

"And you stop making fun of me" Taeyeon shot a glare. 

 

 

"Okay okay, I will stop" Yuri raised his hands in the air, admiting defeat. 

 

 

There were silence for few minutes until Yuri spoke. 

 

 

"Taeng, are you sure you don't remember her?" 

 

 

"Who?" Taeyeon was no longer pouting because Tiffany had sent him a text saying that she loved him and it brought smile to his face. 

 

 

"That girl inside my room" 

 

 

"Jessica?" 

 

 

Yuri nodded. 

 

 

"Why would I remember her?" 

 

 

"Remember 5 months ago I lost a bet then as punishment you had to give my phone number to a random girl?" 

 

 

"Yeah I remember... don't tell me..?" 

 

 

"Yeah Taeng, she was that girl. Don't you remember?" 

 

 

"No, I mean.. I do remember I gave it to this one girl, but I don't remember I actually gave it to a brunette. I clearly remember though I was little drunk that time, I gave it to a blonde.." Taeyeon eyed Yuri with furrow brows. 

 

 

"Are you sure?" 

 

 

"Yes I'm sure. But Jessica is that girl?" 

 

 

A nod from Yuri just confirmed it. But it was a little strange to Taeyeon. 

 

 

"It's weird. Plus we were in a club that night, no way a 17 years old girl would be allowed to come in. Don't you think so too?" 

 

 

Yuri frowned. Though sometimes Taeyeon words were mostly nonsense but this time he did has a point. 

 

 

"Yeah. Last night I met her at the club too and she was drunk. I thought she is too young for that, well if she is really 17"

 

 

"Do you think, she lied about her age?" Taeyeon whispered. "Because I think so" 

 

 

"But why would she lie?" 

 

 

Taeyeon just shrugged and turned his attention to his phone, replying to Tiffany's text. 

 

 

Yuri was contemplating on what else he should did with Jessica. He couldn't just let Jessica stayed at nowhere nor stayed at his house. His parents could just come to his house anytime soon and it would add to more problem. 

 

 

"Ah!" 

 

 

Yuri jolted up by the sudden shout. "Aish, you scared me" He threatened to hit Taeyeon. 

 

 

"Sorry. Hey, I have an idea" The midget wiggled her brows. 

 

 

And Yuri looked at him with bored eyes. "What?"

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

Later in the afternoon. 

 

 

A certain tall guy looked at Jessica from head to toes. She was sitting on single couch while her eyes wandered around the building. 

 

 

"I'm not sure if I can let her stay here, Yul"

 

 

"Soo, please. You're the only person who can help me. I can't let her stay in my house, my parents will scold me if they know I brought a girl home. Pleasee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter