When I'm with you, I feel safe [Final]

You make my heart smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure?" 

 

"About?"

 

"She is carrying your child"

 

Yuri was silence for seconds before answering. He didn't meet Taeyeon's eyes that looking at him. 

 

"Yes, I'm sure" 

 

Taeyeon smiled as he felt satisfied with Yuri's answer. From the beginning he saw Jessica in Yuri's house he knew that both would end up together because the way Yuri stared at Jessica couldn't fool him. 

 

"After all of this done, I want to clear everything with her" 

 

"Thats good to hear" Taeyeon responded. 

 

"But things between us won't be the same anymore. I afraid I will focus more on Jessica and less spend time with you and Tiffany" 

 

Yuri grew up with Tiffany and Taeyeon by his side. They always there to support him and sometimes made decision for him. And now he realized Jessica had walked into his life that she needed his attention more.

 

Taeyeon held a gaze at Yuri before chuckling. "Why are you so clingy?" 

 

"I'm not. I'm too used with you two by my side so it is kind of awkward when you guys are not around" Yuri lowered his head.

 

However, Taeyeon was an understanding friend. He didn't take it personally because he understood Yuri's situation. 

 

He brought his hand to Yuri's shoulder and friendly clenched. "It's fine, it is not like me and Tiffany won't see you when you are with Jessica. We still going to meet you whether you like it or not" 

 

Yuri smiled. 

 

"But Yul" Taeyeon hesitated. "You know after this, we need to... hand her over..." 

 

Yuri gulped, yes he awared of it but would he let it? 

 

"She was.. the drug dealer" Taeyeon tried so it wasn't sound completely hurtful for Yuri.

 

"I know. I guess I have no choice"

 

A silence surrounded them for a minute before Taeyeon spoke. 

 

"I don't think they would arrest her anyway" 

 

Yuri turned to the midget with furrow brows. "What do you mean?" 

 

"After all, she was being forced to do it, and she did it just to save her life and her brother life. It's called self defence Yul" 

 

As Taeyeon said that, Yuri's hope had rose up a bit. 

 

"I hope so" 

 

"No worries. She will be safe. And Yul, promise me one thing.." Taeyeon trailed off and Yuri shifted her gaze to him. 

 

"What?" 

 

"That you will stay safe too, for us, most importantly, for Jessica and your baby" 

 

'Your baby', his baby. He loved how that sounded. 

 

"Erm, I can't promise you.." 

 

"Yah" Taeyeon pushed him slightly by his arm. 

 

Yuri laughed. "Arasso, I promise" 

 

They made their signature handshake to seal the deal. They were laughing while talking about random things when Taeyeon's walkie talkie vibrated on his hand. 

 

He looked at Yuri and the tanned man knew that it was time. 

 

"Agent Kim, they already moving out" Voice from the walkie talkie said. 

 

"Roger that" Taeyeon replied. 

 

He then turned to face Yuri who already put on concierge and checking on his gun. Yuri smiled reassuringly at Taeyeon.

 

"You ready?" Taeyeon asked. 

 

Yuri pulled his gun one time. "For Jessica and my child" 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

4 hours later. 

 

"So this is it?" 

 

"Hm-mm" 

 

"Not bad at all"

 

"I know right" 

 

The two agents were now standing in front of a small flat door. For few seconds they were in silence as both were in their own thoughts. 

 

Suddenly Yuri hissed in pain while massaging his arm. 

 

"Yah, are you okay?" Taeyeon asked, feeling worried.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine. One of the men was so strong. He almost broke my arm. But luckily I knocked him down first before he did" 

 

Taeyeon heaved a sigh. At least Yuri was okay for now. Yes, apart from her good looking face and master in guns, Yuri was good in martial art too which made him more charming.

 

As they were in the middle of conversation, a middle aged woman came approaching them.

 

"Excuse me, what are you doing here?" 

 

Yuri and Taeyeon were slightly startled by the sudden voice but immediately bowed showing some respect to the eldest.

 

"Are you looking for someone here?" 

 

"Y-Yes, we are actually looking for a girl that lived in this room" Taeyeon pointed at the door. 

 

"Are you.. the landlord?"

 

"Yes, I am. But, the girl you two are looking for... is Jessica?" 

 

"Yes, ma'am" 

 

"Aigo, I feel pity on her. She was strolling around this place without specific destination. She looked pale also, that was why I brought her here" The middle aged woman explained.

 

"Oh really? Thank you for your kindness ma'am. I didn't know what would happen to her if not because of you. Thank you so much" Taeyeon and Yuri bowed to show their gratitude toward the woman. 

 

She laughed a bit watching the two agents. "Don't mention it. Now, you can go inside, she probably sleeping by now"

 

Just before anyone spoke again, the door to the flat opened and revealed Tiffany. Yuri was surprised to see her there and she gave a wide smile seeing her boyfriend and Yuri. 

 

"Oh annyeong, Ms. Han" 

 

"Annyeong, Tiffany-shi. Is she sleeping?" 

 

"Yes, she is" Tiffany eyesmiled. 

 

"I'm glad. Oh, these men.." 

 

"I know them ma'am. Thank you and I will take it from here" 

 

The landlord then walked away leaving the three of them but not before giving Yuri a tap on his arm while expressing a smile. Yuri was a bit dumbfounded as well as the couple. 

 

"Okay... that was.. sudden" Taeyeon said. 

 

"Come in. But be quiet, she is sleeping" Tiffany warned them before opened the door wide enough for the two agents to come in. 

 

"Yul, remember what I said" 

 

Yuri heaved a sigh before nodded. Taeyeon tapped her shoulder then stepped into the small flat. 

 

Yuri inspected the flat. He wasn't judging but it was a completely no he was going to let Jessica lived in such a small flat like this. 

 

As the tanned man busy wandered around the flat, Taeyeon dragged Tiffany away. 

 

"Did you talk to her?" 

 

Tiffany sighed. "Nae, she just misunderstood" 

 

"I was right. She wasn't running because what I thought it would be" 

 

"It's okay now. I already explained everything to her" 

 

"Good then" 

 

The couple was whispering for Yuri wouldn't hear them. 

 

"Yah, what are you two doing?" Yuri voiced out. 

 

"We should go" 

 

Taeyeon nodded before facing Yuri again. 

 

"Oh Yul, I think me and Tiffany have to go.." He scratched her head. 

 

"Why so sudden?" 

 

"Well.." Taeyeon nudged Tiffany to help him with the reason.

 

"Ah! He promised to buy me beef once this case done" Tiffany grinned showing her teeth. 

 

Yuri tilted his head and the couple felt anxious, seemed Yuri didn't buy Tiffany's excuse. 

 

"Waah, you're unbelieveable Kim Taeyeon. You treat her beef but not me, I'm your partner" 

 

Heaving a huge relief knowing Yuri wouldn't questioning anything. 

 

"Of course! She is my girlfriend and you're not" Taeyeon joked. 

 

"Ha, so funny" Yuri rolled his eyes at the couple. 

 

"We go now Yul. Bye" 

 

Without waiting for Yuri's reply, the couple dashed out from the flat, actually giving Yuri and Jessica some times alone. 

 

But Taeyeon came back just to whisper to Yuri. "Don't worry, Tiffany already explain everything to her" 

 

"Bye Yul!" 

 

The statement was leaving Yuri puzzled. "Yah, what did Tiffany tell her?!" 

 

 

____

 

Yuri felt bored. He glanced at his wristwatch. It was about atleast an hour since Jessica had been sleeping. He wanted to get out to buy something to eat but the thought of Jessica woke up and running again bothered him. No way he would let her disappeared from his sight again. 

 

He played a game on his phone to kill the time but gave in just 5 minutes after. He needed someone to talk so he tried to call Tiffany but the woman didn't answer her phone. 

 

"Bwoya? Did she has so much fun with Taeyeon?" 

 

Yuri scoffed. "Arasso, I won't call you again" He put down his phone while pouting. Tiffany was seriously ignoring him when she already with her boyfriend. 

 

He turned to his right where Jessica was laying. "Aren't you going to wake up?" 

 

As if Jessica heard what he was asking, she actually stirred and let out a groan, making Yuri jolted up from his seat and marched to Jessica's side. 

 

"Sica" He called softly. 

 

She opened her eyes slowly and blinked while adjusting to the light. When her vision got clear, finally she saw a face was too close to her. 

 

Her eyes went wide in shock, she shouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter