You are not stranger [1]

You make my heart smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appaaa!" 

 

 

A little Yoong ran toward his father's embrace as soon as the father got home from work.

 

 

"Good Evening, Mr. Kwon" The babysitter greeted. 

 

 

"Good Evening" Yul offered a smile. "You can go home now, thank you for taking care of Yoong" 

 

 

She smiled sheepishly, indeed she adored Yul so much because in her eyes he was so handsome everytime he smiled. 

 

 

"No problem, Mr. Kwon. Yoong is a good boy. So I will get home now" She then walked away after bid goodbye to Yoong and Yul. 

 

 

Yul watched as Yoong pouted while crossing his hands against his chest. Yul squated down. 

 

 

"Hey" Yul pinched his nose. "Whats wrong with appa's hero?"

 

 

"I don't like her!"

 

 

Yul raised his brows. "Huh? Why?" 

 

 

"She likes you" 

 

 

Yul laughed by Yoong's cute statement. 

 

 

"Appaa, don't laugh" Yoong whined. 

 

 

"Arra, appa is sorry. So why do you think she likes me?" 

 

 

"How she smiled at you. I just don't like her. If appa wants to find new umma for Yoong, I don't want the new umma to be like her"

 

 

Yul was taken aback "New umma?" 

 

 

Yoong nodded innocently and hummed. "I heard you and grandpa and grandma the other day. Grandpa and grandma asked you to marry again right?" 

 

 

Yul looked down, he silently sighed. For him, Yoong wasn't supposed to listen to the conversation. Because he didn't think it was something he should discussed with Yoong, moreover he didn't want to marry again after Yoong's mother died. No one could replace her in Yul's heart. Not yet. 

 

 

All of sudden, Yoong cupped Yul's face. "Appa, listen to me. I don't mind if you want to marry again as long as appa happy Yoong will be happy, beside Yoong wants new umma too" 

 

 

He was touched, at the same time surprised. Yoong was just 5 but he spoke like an adult. He was really Yul's son, smart and softhearted. 

 

 

Yul just smiled. He took Yoong's hands and carressed it. "Yoong-ah, are you sure you want a new umma?"

 

 

Yoong nodded cutely. "I want, so she can play with me at home while appa on business trip" 

 

 

He smiled. "Who teach you that? You're so clever"

 

 

"Of course, I'm Kwon Yoong" 

 

 

Yul pinched his cheek as he found Yoong was so cute. 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

Next day, both father and son were going to have their lunch in one of Yoong's favourite restaurant.

 

 

"Appa, where are we going?"

 

 

"To the mall then we can have our lunch" 

 

 

"Really?!" Yoong asked excitedly. 

 

 

"Yes. What do you want to eat when we get there?" 

 

 

"Erm" Yoong was thinking with his finger placed on his chin. "Pasta!"

 

 

"Pasta? Okay, you can have it later" Yul smiled. 

 

 

Several minutes of driving, they finally arrived at the mall. Yoong was jumping here and there as he felt excited. 

 

 

"Careful, Yoong-ah" Yul warned. 

 

 

Yoong was running faster, leaving Yul behind. He wasn't looking where he was heading until he bumped into someone and when he saw it was just pretty legs of a lady. He looked up only to see a pretty woman was looking at him.

 

 

"Annyeong" The woman greeted as she bent down to have same level with Yoong.

 

 

"Annyeong-haseyo" Yoona bowed politely. "I'm sorry for bumping into you"

 

 

The woman chuckled due to Yoong's cuteness. "It's okay. Whats your name little cutie?" 

 

 

"Kwon Yoong" 

 

 

"Oh what a pretty name. What are you doing here? Are you alone?" 

 

 

Yoona shook his head. "Ani, I'm with appa"

 

 

"Where's your appa?" 

 

 

Just then, "Kwon Yoong. I told you to be car-"

 

 

Yul's words were cut off as his eyes laid on the woman. It was as if he just saw an angel infront of him. He stared at the woman a little too long and his heartbeat kept it pace. It was such a long time since he felt like how he felt at the moment. 

 

 

"Appa" Yoong nudged Yul's shirt but no response from the father. 

 

 

"Appaaa!" He shouted, succeed on making Yul diverted his intention to him.

 

 

"Y-Yes?" 

 

 

"What were you going to say?" 

 

 

"Ah... did Appa..say something?" Yul stuttered. He watched as the woman let out a cute chuckle. 

 

 

Yoong narrowed his eyes on his father "Do you like this aunt?" 

 

 

Yul's hand immediately collided with Yoong's mouth. How could this kid be so bold. 

 

 

"Hehe, sorry" Yul said to the woman. 

 

 

"It's okay. Anyway, my name is Jessica" Jessica offered hand for handshake. 

 

 

Yul was hesitated to take the hand at first causing Yoong to bring his father's hand to do it. Yul was surprised.

 

 

"And you?" Jessica raised her brow. 

 

 

Observing that Yul wasn't going to answer, Yoong did the talk on behalf of him. 

 

 

"Kwon Yul" 

 

 

Again, Yoong made Yul surprised. 

 

 

"Hi, Yul" Jessica smiled. 

 

 

Oh it was the prettiest smile Yul had ever seen, well excluding his late wife. He was speechless, no words could describe how he felt amazed by the beauty of Jessica. 

 

 

Jessica glanced at her wristwatch. "I guess I need to go first. Nice to meet you little cutie" She tapped Yoong's nose, making the little hero blushed.

 

 

"And nice to meet you too, Kwon Yul" She said before actually passed Yul and Yoong, and Yoong waved to Jessica. 

 

 

"Appa!"

 

 

"N-Nae?"

 

 

"Lets go, I'm hungry" 

 

 

Yul was still in a stun state, he couldn't progressed faster. "O-Okay, lets go" 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

"Hyunnie, yesterday I met a pretty aunt. She was sooo beautiful, I hope I meet her again" Yoong told Seohyun as he did his colouring book. 

 

 

"Really? What is her name?" 

 

 

"Erm, something Jess.. Jessita?Jessifa?"

 

 

"Jessica?" 

 

 

"Ah yes! Jessica!" 

 

 

"That's my aunt!" Seohyun exclaimed. "My dad's sister" 

 

 

"Really? Wow, what a small world"

 

 

They both chuckled. 

 

 

"I think my appa likes her" 

 

 

"Huh? Is that so?" Seohyun questioned, earning a nod from Yoong. 

 

 

"She is pretty" Yoong commented. "Just like you" 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

A week later

 

 

Yoong was barging into Yul's study room. It was already late but he hadn't slept yet. 

 

 

"Appa~"

 

 

Yul who noticed the presence of his beloved son abruptly stood up from his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter