An Awaited Kiss (Seulgixyou)

Outcomes of Imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Anyways, can I make a request? It's a seulgixyou and the prompt is that seulgi was jealous since the members were babying the reader and giving a lot of attention (and intentional flirts to make seulgi jealous). And then seulgi had enough of it and decides to be aggressive and possessive to the reader. Thanks in advance ^^ I don't know if it's the dead adrenaline I'm feeling but this was kind of all over the place when I reread it. I wish you do continue enjoying this chapter though! ~ I also have a Kpop fan account on Instagram so if you'd like to follow it's @twice_daebak

1,374 words

 

     Seulgi finally brought me to see her group mates again! Actually, she kind of brought them to see me. They all were literally stepped foot in my house with me. 
     “Ack! Hi Y/N!” I was attacked by a bone crushing hug that squeezed the death out of me which was always nice. 
     We pulled apart and I grinned so wide it reached up to my eyes. “Hi Joy! I’m so glad to see you!” I squealed so loud I think I saw my window start cracking. 
     “Me too!” She ran her hands over my shoulders and down my arms leading to our connected hands. “You’re so soft!” 
     I gazed at her with a strange eye. “You sound so weird saying that.”
     “But you are really soft!”
     I laughed it off. “That’s nice to know.” 
     Seulgi, my beloved girlfriend, came into view and looked at me with her goofy face. “Y/N!-”
     “Is that new laundry detergent you’ve been using?” Irene asked me as she came closer to where I was standing. 
     I stared at her straight in the eye a little shocked. “Yeah! How’d you know?”
     “I want to say I smelled it but I see a different bottle displayed on your laundry machine,” She expressed happily.
     “You’d still be amazing either way,”I complimented her unintentionally. That may have set someone a bit off. “The fact that you could tell it’s different from my previous one is astonishing!” 
     “Your clothes look great on you! I’m guessing you’ve been ironing well?” She nudged in playfulness. 
     I chuckled knowing it wasn’t exactly like what she was saying at all. “Actually, I’ve not been taking my time ironing them. They’ve become a bit more wrinkly when I see it’s outcome,” I admitted. 
     “They look great nonetheless,” She continued.
     “I’m grateful to hear you say that!” 
     “Okay, out of the way oldie, I want to talk to Y/N too.” Yeri interrupted Irene and smiled brightly at me like the evil maknae she was. 
     I glanced over to my bear and stared hard at Yeri. “Umm, I’m pretty sure my girlfriend would like to talk to me too Yerimie.” That was always my nickname for her and she loved it but wouldn’t admit it. 
     Yeri glanced back at Seulgi and barely took a blink. “She can wait like everybody else.”
     “You’re such a nice child,” I joked before pecking her forehead and patting it like the supposed kind kid she was. 
     “I know I am,”She agreed smiling like an angel with a halo floating above her head. 
     “Hey Y/N, how was Canada?” Wendy asked me as I offered her a look of confusion.
     “What do you mean?”
     “What do you mean what do I mean? Seulgi told me you went over there for your assignment of some sort.” That broke my confusion and entering was what I remembered. 
     “Right! It was glorious! Of course, my roommates were a bit on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter