You're My Lifesaver (Seungheexyou)

Outcomes of Imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: "You're my lifesaver" with Seunghee Basically got this prompt from tumblr

Word Count : 1,318 

     It was finals week and I really needed to study to withhold my 4.0 GPA. If anything happened to that number, I would be devastated. Unfortunately, my girlfriend wouldn’t leave me alone for just a bit to study. She always clung onto me until I shut her out of my room. 
     Surely, I could hear the angry pout and whines she would let out once stomping a mile away. It left me focusing more which you should always be grateful for when you want to keep the Straight A’s title. I would make a joke about how I’m not “straight” but now doesn’t seem like the time to do so. 
     I flipped through my notes and began copying the information into my brain and refreshing it over and over again so that I would be able to remember it. At this rate, I’m going to turn into my desktop. 
     I picked up a pen and fixed some of the grammar I had done incorrectly on some notes. As I was doing that, I heard something rustling in the bushes near my window which I was sitting right next to but I ignored it and continued on with my studies. 
    The rustling seemed to come to no end. My eyes shook in annoyance and I looked right at the window to come face to face with Seunghee. I should’ve seen this coming sooner than it is now. 
     Unlike my unpleasant face, hers was all cheery and happy. It made me feel weak which led to me breaking out a smile as well. She was honestly too adorable for me to handle sometimes. “Y/N! Let me back in!” 
     I opened the window up about an inch and stopped right there. “You know Seunghee, maybe you should study too,” I suggested. 
     “I was!” She claimed. “I was studying with you but you told me to go home!” She looked absolutely ridiculous right now with her face pressing against the glass. 
     “I don’t think that telling me not to study is studying.” I raised my eyebrow and she smiled at me cheekily. 
     “But I helped you right?”
     “See you tomorrow at school Seunghee!” She obliged but slouched in a sad manner. My eyes rolled jokingly before I just giggled it off. 
~~~
     It was a school day and I went through the class periods like every other day. I wasn’t able to eat breakfast this morning because I woke up late from last night’s hardcore studying. 
     “Hi Y/N!” Jiho waved over to me once I walked into class. I walked over to her and waved back. “Did you bring your notebook for notebook check?” 
     “...”
     “Y/N?” 
     “There was notebook check?” My voice went low and my existence was being brushed by death. 
     “Yeah!...Don’t you have yours?” She asked and I felt fear come over me. There was three minutes before the bell rang and I knew I was screwed. 
     “Wasn’t the notebook check suppose to be next Tuesday?” I asked because I remembered our teacher saying that exact date. 
     “She emailed us telling that it was moved to this Thursday.” 
     “Well I’m definitely going to get a B in this cla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter