A New Chance (Joyxyou)

Outcomes of Imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt : Joyxyou where you're about to debut yet she cheats on you and you both go individual ways yet when you see each other again you kiss her. I full on don't support the decisions of the characters but the person wanted it like this so I wrote it like that but yeah, don't kill me. Also, request as much as you want 'cause I'll always and will eventually finish them. 

1,101 words


     We were in absolute deep love. The type of love that makes you think you’re living through a fantasy of every possible positive outcome yet, it’s real, and that’s what’s perfect about it. 
     Or at least I had thought so. There I stood witnessing my 2 year girlfriend kissing a man who is not me at the night right before one of the days that mattered to me the most. My debut. 
     But you see, I didn’t just stand there and watch. I headed stealthy towards my room and slept there until the next morning. Then this mess would be dealt with and resolved. 

(✖﹏✖) (╥_╥)  (︶︹︺)

     The sun shone brightly past the curtains that decreased it’s already powerful light, making me squint in being bothered. I frowned more knowing what was about to occur this lonesome morning. 
     I brushed my teeth and did all the necessities one would do once waking up. I walked out of the door and found Joy sitting in the kitchen and staring dead hard at her phone that sat in between her clenched hands. 
     “What are you doing?” I voiced seeing her look at me in complete shock once her eyes found mine. 
     “Wait, you were here all along?” She asked and I nodded silently. “Does that mean…”
     “Yeah, I saw what had happened last night,” I answered for her keeping a solid distance away. “You know, if you were to cheat on me, actually you did…” I knew I was making her miserable but she had made me miserable all night through here. “I wouldn’t recommend it in my own home, don’t you think?” 
     “I’m sorry Y/N,”She was sighed out desperately. 
     I raised my eyebrow wondering if what she was saying was the absolute truth. “Were you sorry last night?” 
     There was a silence and no one has said anything. I looked at her with a mix of sorrow and disappointment, which she stared at the ground below her in supposed regret. “Sooyoung, I trusted you,”I bursted in a silent motion. 
    “You knew this had happened to me before and you said and promised that that wouldn’t ever happen again.” I felt like crying and she better have known it. “Sooyoung, you knew this would have af-fected me,”My voice cracked. “Why’d you do something like this?”
     “I’m sorry Y/N…” Those words. Those wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter