I'm Just An Artist (Taeyeonxyou)

Outcomes of Imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt : Can you this prompt with TaeyeonxYou, where Taeyeon is the artist? “You’re going through my sketchbook and giving questioning looks and I swear to God I’m just a deranged artist and not a serial killer” AU I- think what I wrote is fairly well

1004 words

 

     “Hey Taeyeon?”
     “Yeah?”
     “You’re an artist, aren’t you?”
     “I am...why are you suddenly recalling this?” 
     We were set on the comfort of her bed as she and I were just cuddled into each other’s embrace. “How come you never show me your drawings or sketchbooks?”
     She shifted a little before fully grasping my hold off of her making us both sit upright on her bed as I pout from the sudden hit of cold air and empty warmth. “You never asked to see them,” She pointed out.
      “Yeah, but...I thought it was going to be a natural thing where you would show me during those moments you’d think it would be perfect for.”
     “Would this time count?”She asked as she scooted closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder while encircling her arms around my waist. 
     I sighed in a dramatic manner and slowly nodded my head. “I guess.” She grabbed my chin and pecked my lips before I was even able to process what was happening. 
     “Alrighty then.” She got up and left me cold and lonely once again. It took a while before I heard her footsteps come back to her room. It seems like she placed her sketches and drawings somewhere safe and kept well. It shows quite the dedication and care she holds for her work and I’m proud.  
     She eventually appeared right through the entrance with a beautifully decorated sketchbook, I’m guessing, placed gently in between her hands.  
      “Are you going to hand it to me?” My eyebrows raised as the book was still clutched tightly between her arms. 
      “Yes.”
     My hand reached out for it but she quickly denied me access. “Taeyeon?”
     “Wait, there are some rules first,” She said as she stopped me with her palm. “Don’t make fun of me, alright?”
     “Of course I’m not!”
     “Good, I’m trusting you with this Y/N. You’re the first person I’m showing and probably the only one.” 
     My eyes sparkled in delight. “Really? I feel honored.” I clutched my hand against my chest in a heartfelt manner and chuckled. She finally handed me her prize possession and I gleefully but carefully opened it up. 
     It was absolutely b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter