What a Pickle Part 2 (Krystalxyou/Jessicaxyou)

Outcomes of Imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Um, long time no see, guys 😭 It's 1 A.M. right now and I have 5 hours to sleep for school tomorrow 😃 Enjoy :) P.S. the writing is horrifyingly rusty and as I digress, let me just sprinkle in a little something. The writing style is definitely different. Unfortunate, but what can we do :]

You and the Jung sisters are heading towards the mall. The car trip reveals itself to consist of interesting bickering and a turn of events. 

“Now why are we all stuffed in the back of this car?” I perked as we were packed like a can of sardines with each girl on either side of me. 

The sisters’ personal driver was seated at the wheel with an empty passenger seat to his right. Through looking at the rear view window, his eyebrows remained flat and the bridge of his nose twitched minorly. 

That man either looks like he’s bored out of his mind or he’s being pushed to the edge of his seat. 

I, on the other hand, had no seat to be pushed off of. Being sandwiched by a couple of friends isn’t terrible, but sometimes I need my personal space and air to breathe. 

“Seriously guys, I’m feeling a little claustrophobic right now,” I confessed with a weak laugh. 

The girls made eye contact at the speed of light and lit fire amongst them. The nonexistent sweat began rolling down my forehead as I witnessed their silent exchange. 

Krystal shattered the intense silence, “Yeah, Jessica, why don’t you give Y/N a little space, hmm?” Her eyelashes batted with a flutter of mischief. 

My eyes shifted from the youngest to the older, pleading with my kindest eyes for her to follow through with her younger sister’s request. 

Jessica adorably scrunched her face and released a defeated sigh. “Fine, but I’m doing this only for Y/N.” 

As Jessica exited the car and entered once again towards the front passenger seat, I thanked her profusely as I lapped at the space my anxiety desperately needed. 

A small ounce of guilt resided in my chest knowing she just liked being in my company. “Thank you so much, Jessica. I gotta make it up to you later.” 

Jessica whipped her head around and her sweet lips transformed into a smirk, “Oh? I’ll be looking forward to it.” 

I shrugged her off with a giggle as Krystal gifted her sister with a “back-off” look. 

After pondering on Jessica’s previous statement, a goofy smile made itself known on my lips as I decided to reply, “I guess I’ll be looking forward to it, too.” 

The wheels on the car initiated its movement and as originally planned, we were heading towards the mall. 

Krystal grasped my warm hands into her soft palms, and we silently fiddled with each other’s fingers as the car trip to the mall consisted of music, talking, and laughter.

~~~

The parking lot was peaking through the corner of my eye as my ears consumed the conversation spoken between both sisters. 

“Krystal, get your sweaty hands off of Y/N,” Jessica warned, “I don’t want to feel the rest of your sweat when it’s my turn to hold her hand in the mall.” 

The driver stopped at a red light.

Krystal scoffed in disbelief at her sister’s cruel words and shot back, “I don’t think Y/N wants to hold your wrinkly ones, Jessica.” 

The car shifted right and entered the parking lot, following the mass number of cars ahead of us. 

I nearly coughed at Krystal’s quick witted insult and stepped into the conversation, “Both of your hands are equally soft, not sweaty, and not wrinkly, okay?”

My neck extended upwards to achieve a clearer view of the mall, “Besides, we’re at the mall now and it’s time to have some fun.” 

The girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter