Is This Acceptable? (Seolhyunxyou)

Outcomes of Imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt : Can you make a Seolhyun and you story where both of you are idols and secretly married by both of your parents . She dates behind both your parents back, but you love her to much to stop her. Your members and her members tell you to fight for her, but chose not you. In the end you save her from a tragic accident, you get her extremely badly, but you have an happy ending. It's Seolhyun's birthday and what a perfect timing! The happy ending probably won't be what you had in mind, but I'd like to think it's happy anyways. 

1,703 words

     I knew this was wrong yet I couldn’t stop it. I loved her but she didn’t love me. It wasn’t my fault and it wasn’t hers either. We were idols who met numerous amount of times during our career and it so happens that our parents thought it was a good idea to merge our bond into something even more special. 
     She was my life but I wasn’t hers. I could just tell by looking at her face. It showed care but not love. Just a friendly gaze. 
     She was dating somebody else secretly before all this anyways. It wasn’t fair for her to suddenly marry me. 
     My members felt sympathy for me as well as her members. They tell me to fight against what Seolhyun’s doing, but again, that’ll be wrong. I can’t just break apart somebody’s relationship because I want her to involve in my relationship. 
-----
     “Why won’t you just stop her Y/N?” Sure, it was as if she wasn’t yelling at me but her voice was stable enough for me to realize that she for one had wished I had done something. 
     “Do you not realize how messed up that sounds Minha!” I yelled. She deserved it. She didn’t see in the perspective on how doing that was pure wrong. “You can’t just tear up a person’s relationship!” I continued. 
     “But you love her.”
     “...I do.”
     “Then why don’t you jus-”
     “Can you just drop it! We know it’s not happening and we know we’re still getting married anyways.” My blood was boiling and my insides were ready to burst. 
     “Alright. But it’s not fair to you.” 
     “Well, it’s not fair to her either.” And with that, my group mate left. 
     I sighed and just sat down on the chair inside of my room. This was supposed to be a regular hang out but she just had to bring it all up. 
     There was this vacant sound of vibration coming from the desk beside my bed. I got up and headed over to where the sound was. I saw the word ‘Mom’ plastered on my phone and immediately answered before she got to scold me. 
     “Hey Mom.”
     “Hi Y/N!” She seemed a bit overjoyed.
     “Why do you seem so happy?” I flat out questioned. 
     “I can’t wait for your wedding!!!” I swear I could hear her clapping like a seal on the other side.
     “Mom, that’s not until February of next year.” 
     “I know but I’m just so happy!”
     “Yeah, so why’d you decide to call me out of nowhere?” I asked her.
     “There’s going to be dinner at the Kim’s household in two days so be prepared!”
     “Alright mom.” 
     “Okay, take care of both yourself and your future wife!” I grimaced a bit as she hung up. The words ‘future wife’ seem kind of tied down. 
     I typed in the password of my phone and scrolled through Instagram like any other millenial living here on this earth. I found the way to the comfort of my own bed and lied there for most of the day either reading, listening to music, or going on my phone. 
-----
     It was the day of the dinner at the Kim’s house warm dining table. I’m acting like this is important and it is. The way I phrased the dinner was as if I said it was the day of my wedding. 
     Both Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim are a nice and heartfelt couple and there’s nothing wrong with that! Although at times, them being extra kind is secretly overwhelming and strange which definitely freaks me out. 
     Now they weren’t very posh about clothes when coming over for dinner. It was more casual, but not too casual. Anyways, I put on a pair of leggings with a crop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter