Wow, You're Gorgeous (Seulgixyou)

Outcomes of Imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N wow, what? I'm still here? That's strange. It's summer and I go to school in about two weeks. 8th grade, here we go. <— That's the explanation as to why my writing's not advanced. I'll probably come back here and right next summer like I did this summer. 

Story Summary- Reader is being dragged to a Red Velvet fansign by her best friend. She experiences an attraction towards one of the members, Kang Seulgi. After the fansign, it is then found that Red Velvet's going to perform at her high school. Will they meet once again? 

“Why did you have to drag me here?” My best friend, Elizabeth, and I were currently standing in line to enter the auditorium that held the Red Velvet fansign. 

“We’re meeting my favorite group!” She looked absolute starstruck. “What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t invite you?”

My lips inched into a smile before retorting, “A smart one since I’m not even their fan.” 

“You will be once you experience it all. Heck, you’ll probably fall in love with them. I mean, you do pretty much have a crush on every single girl-”

“Shut up, we’re in public,”I silenced her while glancing around to see if anybody heard her. Elizabeth looked back at me but kept shut like I ordered. 

The doors to the place finally opened and we hurriedly strolled in and found our seats. After everybody was settled in, the main attraction gracefully entered the stage. 

There were huge, and I mean huge cheers for those girls as they sat down and waved at the audience with their sun like expressions. 

“Aren’t they sooooo cute and pretty!” My best friend mouthed at me seemingly dazed. I just nodded since there was really nothing else to respond with. 

My mouth wouldn’t be able to form words in order to describe the aura these girls brought into the room. 

The event continued on with some performances and the girls just interacting with the audience in general.

It was finally the part that my friend here was so excited about. Being able to meet them was what she wished for for every birthday and wish. We were driven closer and closer to our turns and when we did, Elizabeth just couldn’t hold in her excitement. 

“Y/N! Y/N! They’re so pretty, what do I do? What do I say? Will you hold my hand to make sure I don’t explode? Actually, no. They’ll probably think we’re together. No offence Y/N, but you’re not exactly my type-”

“Gee, thanks.” I mumbled as we quieted down and met the girls. The first person I met was Wendy and she was really sweet and complimented my outfit. I then moved on to Joy and Yeri. They were both bickering with each other jokingly and it was quite amusing. 

I glimpsed towards my right to find my best friend trying so hard to contain herself. She was afterall face to face with her bias. Irene was too unreal for my friend to behold. 

It was then my turn to see Irene. She was alluring and really kind to me. We discussed about her favorite laundry detergents. A great conversation, if you asked me. 

The topic of laundry detergents was wonderful but I was forced to move on. 

“Hey there! What’s your name?” I tilted my head up and my vision focused on the girl in front of me. 

“I’m Y-Y/N. Wow, you’re gorgeous,” I managed to stutter. 

“O-Oh!” She giggled cutely and eye smiled at me. “Thank you! You’re really stunning as well.”

It was my turn to feel all giddy. “Um, wow, I wasn’t expecting that to come from you. I feel so honored,” I wholeheartedly admitted. 

“Don’t be!” Seulgi shrugged off. “Being called gorgeous by you is an honor as well!”

“I can’t help to admit that I’m feeling a bit flustered right now.” My face was heating up and it felt like I was broadcasting my whole entire flattery to the world. 

She laughed,”That’s quite cute.” I just half-smiled shyly at her. “What do you do anyways?” 

“I go to highschool,” I responded. 

gaped open as she observed me for a bit. “You don’t look like you’re in highschool. Are you perhaps a senior?” 

“Yeah, turned 18 in January!” I replied. Why did I say that? I sound so desperate. 

“That’s cool! Your appearance gives off more of a mature impression but your personality still conveys a high schooler’s.”

“I’m going to take that as a compliment so thank you,”I confusedly responded. 

“You should, it was meant to be one.” There was this sudden sparkle in her eyes.

“I surely will.” The flow in this conversation was moving quite smoothly. 

“It was really fun talking to you. Hope to see you more in the future.” She tried winking at me but couldn’t. It was cute to see her try though. 

“Yeah, I do too!” I got up and headed towards Elizabeth as she gave me one of her suspecting looks.

“Did I just see you and Seulgi flirt with each other?” She tossed me a playful evil eye.

“No! That’s what every fan and artist say to one another!” I opposed. “She was really cute though.”

“Fallen again, haven’t you Y/N.”

“Shut up and let’s go.”

------------------------------------------------------

My mom dropped me off at the entrance of the high school I was attending. Today was what one could say, chaotic. 

Our school was chosen to accompany the famous girl group, Red Velvet. The whole country basically knew since our school flaunted it for everyone to see. 

I passed the gate that counted as an entrance to my school. My ears were able to pick up all the little gossiping that students were engaging in. Everybody must h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter