Just A High School Romance (Sanaxyou)

Outcomes of Imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: •High school setting
•Sana’s popular, reader’s normal
•Sana’s cocky, has a relationship with the reader but acts as if she’s not even there in school
•reader gets tired of it, makes them break up
•Sana agrees as if she doesn’t care
•graduation comes and Sana gets jealous seeing the reader being affectionate to another girl
•Sana remembers all the sweet details between her and the reader and regrets the whole breaking up thing
•Fast forward and the school suddenly has a reunion 
•Sana sees reader again and falls in love but has already lost hope
•When she gets a drink, she falls and boom, the reader catches her
•they end up together I bullet pointed every thing just to make it easier since the person who requested this wrote a bunch. It's February and even though it's kinda late, Happy Lunar New Year!  Hope you enjoy this. 

Word Count: 1,387

 

 

     One would say that Sana and Y/N were together. But in reality, it wasn’t always like that. Outside of school, they were both so lovey dovey to each other. You could see the display of affection flow right across the air. Although inside of school, it was a whole other story. 
     Sana was basically the popular girl. Because of this, everybody looked up to her and she had to withhold the “mean girl” type of speech. This is what led to the mistreatment of her girlfriend. 
     Y/N on the other hand, was like every other student enrolling into this school. A person with a group of friends, average grades, and a basic life. The only problem was she had a girlfriend who was in the popular crew. Y/N loved Sana dearly, but it seemed as if it wasn’t the same for Sana to Y/N. 
     Y/N was walking right beside Tzuyu, a great friend of hers. Tzuyu had previously announced her crush for Y/N, but Y/N had to break the news to her. She was with Sana and appreciated her friend’s feelings, but she couldn’t accept them. 
     As she was walking through the hallway, she caught her girlfriend with a whole crowd. She knew that her girlfriend noticed her presence, but Sana didn’t even give her a glance. Y/N sighed once more but continued on with her footsteps. Tzuyu noticed this but said nothing as she just followed Y/N. 
     “You know Y/N, you shouldn’t have to put up with this,”Tzuyu reminded her as she rested a gentle hand on her shoulder to show the sign of encouragement. 
    “I know,”Y/N sighed once more. “But I want to give her a chance Tzuyu!” Y/N realized that her words were too loud when a few heads turned her way and she dialed it down. 
     “You’ve given so many chances to her though!” Tzuyu pointed out. The bell rang at this exact moment and Y/N just left the conversation and made her way to class.
     School days came continuous times of being ignored over and over again. Y/N didn’t understand why her girlfriend had to act such a way. It was almost too much to bear and it was nearly at Y/N’s breaking point. 
     It was until this particular day that everything was just enough. Y/N’s footsteps were heard slamming furiously against the ground and her fingernails were digging into the pure flesh of her palm. Y/N tugged on Sana’s arm which made her face towards her. 
     Sana gasped along with the other students that were practically worshipping Sana. “Say it Sana.” 
     There was this split second of hesitation on Sana’s face but it changed in a flash. “What do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter