No One Wins In The End (MinaxYou)

Outcomes of Imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt : Authornim! I'll request a Mina(twice)xYou fanfic!
You're finding a job overseas, but they "kidnapped" you and got to a slavery wherein Japanese people control everything. You always see this one girl from afar, and supposedly you should be afraid of her, of her kind. But surprisingly, you don't feel the same way towards her, and she's the same towards you.
(Kinda like Battleship Island. I prefer sad and angsty but yeah I'll leave the details to you ;)) Sadly, I have never watched Battleship Island so I'm extremely sorry. Just a warning and I really mean it, the story didn't turn out as well as I hoped for and it ended so ubruptly, so I apologize. 

1,128 words

     A job wasn’t going to be hard to find, was it? Heck, even attaining a fast food job would be like the greatest trophy in life. Actually, no. No, it isn’t.  But I just had to go to the extreme of wanting to find a job overseas. 
     It sure seemed sketchy when a Japanese woman had wanted to meet up with me in a café too early for my liking. I honestly didn’t know what I was doing. My main goal was to travel to different areas so I’m guessing this would count as well? 
     Anyways, I stopped my track in front of the place. It was rusty and definitely out of place. Strange. I turned my heel, hoping to seek out any living form but I couldn’t. I should probably leave then. 
CLASH
     Too late…
<>~<>~<>~<>
     The small feeling of both cluelessness and confusion slipped through me. It took me awhile to readjust before realizing what happened before. I was somehow knocked out, but how?
     Murmured voices came through as the rustling of just movement sounded out. It was as if I was in some type of factory manufacturing. It sure seemed like that. My eyes opened carefully before being met up with a face too close towards my personal space. 
     The person flinched before murmuring out a sorry. I spared a look at them. “Do you perhaps know why we’re here?”
     “Umm, apparently we’ve all been recruited in some type of slavery mechanism held by some Japanese group. A large one at that.” I nodded my head and scanned the place. People have seemed to catch up on what was going on while others were still lost. 
     “Wait, so we’re all just here roaming free on this platform?” I questioned as I see the man who I talked to just a few seconds ago automatically shake his head no.
     “As far as I know, we’re currently up in the air.”
     “...WHAT.” Immediate glares were sent my way and a sudden group of suited and classified people made their way over to me. I’m thinking they’re the evil ones of this. 
     “Shut it girl, you’re as gullible as everyone else on this plane!” It was an old man who said that to me as there were two people around my age behind him. One was a male and he was looking at me with no spare and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter