Immortality's Escape (Jisooxyou)

Outcomes of Imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   PROMPT : You are an immortal sentenced 1000 years of imprisonment. After 200, your prison is forgotten. After 10,000 years, it is rediscovered. Credit/ @Writing.prompts.s on Instagram

I kind of took the base of the prompt and formed it into something that kind of invloved Jisooxyou! Enjoy!~ K.N. 

1,176 words

Also, most and many of the prompts will only consist of 1000 words or plus. 

     No, I knew I was immortal. Yet, no one was able to figure it out. No one as in no outsiders. I was placed in a prison where the regular race would keep immortals whom they seeked as danger to their own kind. Wishing other humans wouldn’t have known about my kind’s existence. I stayed here for a long time as it had been forgotten. There was no way out as I just stayed for years, many years in fact. 
     I sighed, having my bare feet curl up as soon as it had made contact to the lonely floor. Who would’ve ever thought of staying here longer than anyone could’ve imagined. 
     “-What’s this place?” A voice sought out. It was an extremely soft and soothing one that will just force yourself to melt under its presence. It was definitely a female and by the looks of it, she was with a male form. Maybe I’ll be able to get out of this heck of a place. 
     I took my chance. “Excuse me?” I grasped my neck hearing a much more croaky voice come out of me than I expected. Spending a long time alone does take off quite a bit of your abilities. 
     I witnessed a flash of fear then quick alert as they immediately pulled out their guns as I crossed my arms. That was not going to kill me. Nothing could kill me. “W-Who are you?” The man walked closer to me as his gun made its way closer to my face. 
     “Y/N, an immortal.” I smiled seeing those two scoff involuntarily to themselves thinking I was lying. “Not kidding you two, shoot me and I’ll still live.” I smirked as I see them probably thinking to themselves that I was a psycho. 
     “You’re playing a dangerous game here Y/N,” The fairly gorgeous woman stated as her finger inched to pull on the trigger. 
GUNSHOT FIRED!
     I searched upon where the bullet had gone. Hah! Right past my heart and into the building. Outrageous. “Aw damn it!” The male shouted seeing the bullet cause no harm to me at all.
     The woman looked disappointed at the man. “Jinyoung, I was the one that was suppose to pull the trigger, not you!” 
     “How did that not injure her!?! That is nearly impossible!” Jinyoung, I’m now guessing shouted as he pulled his hands through his hair while pacing around. 
     “Pretty sure I told you I was immortal.” I gazed at them with a more serious physique. 
     “You know Jinyoung, she’s probably a couple centuries old but I would totally date her,”The woman told her partner as she acquired a prompt look at me. 
     “JISOO!”  That’s an extremely app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter