Formed by Destruction(Jessicaxyou)

Outcomes of Imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Jessicaxyou please T.T ...yeahh, I think I could do that. Okay, first of all, the character's personalities in this is kinda all over the place and I'm sorry but still wish you a happy read. 

1,063 words

     “Leave me alone Jessica.”
     “I’m sorry okay!” 
     “Why are you seriously ruining everything for me today?”
     “Maybe it’s because I like you.”
     Should we rewind? Yeah, let’s rewind. 
----
    Why is everything going terribly today? I swear, the morning was going great and then a disastrous event was followed by another disastrous event and it kept repeating itself and it’s only 3 PM! It’s barely noon! The crazy part is that it’s all being caused by Jessica! That simple coworker who seems quiet but is seriously a clutz! However, it’s quite cute in some circumstances. 
     It was around 9-10 AM when I went my way to the coffee shop right around the corner where I worked at. Surprisingly, this place was also consumed by a person named Jessica Jung. Ah yes. I had realized she was there when she nearly trampled me over. This girl was cute and all but because of the misfortune, her extremely hot and boiling coffee spilt all over me resulting in changing to another attire. That was something I didn’t like to do at all. 
     So I got home and was basically like “Screw it.” I stayed in the comfort of my shelter until I had to go to work and just stirred myself my own coffee. Originality is the best! After all that, I headed back to my workplace which is kind of like a “prep” for business requirements. Then was 12 AM and guess who we meet again. Yes, the one and only. Yet this time, it wasn’t the coffee that hurt me, but a pencil. Oh how miserable my day met thee. 
     She always seemed fine and collected when she was a distance away from me, but whenever she’s within a yard’s length from me, she’s always fumbling and seeming a little nervous. Strange, but certainly something I didn’t want to be involved in, or did I? 
     I sat on my cheap yet comfortable chair inside the slightly spacious cubicle I had been working in. I’m not even sure if the company even cares about their workers because this place is honestly just so cheap. The other cubicle next to me is seriously just being divided with a large piece of plastic anybody can tear down. 
     I focused on my computer and my hands started dashing away on the keyboard. Everything was going absolutely fine before I felt a sudden weight fall onto me. The plastic divider had fallen on me and at this point I was just pissed. 
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter