What A Pickle (Krystalxyou/Jessicaxyou)

Outcomes of Imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The Jung sisters bicker over you. 

“This isn’t fair,” Krystal whined, “Y/N’s my best friend!” 

Jessica stood with her arms on her waist and a smirk plastered on her face. “It isn’t my fault that you’re in love with Y/N. It also isn’t my fault that I think she’s cute.” 

Krystal pouted, “Why can’t you back off Jessica? I saw her first.”

A chuckle erupted from Jessica. “That may have worked if we were fighting over the remote, but no, Krystal, this is a human being we’re talking about.” 

“Well, I saw that human being first!” 

“And I saw that human being second,” Jessica retorted, “that isn’t going to stop me from pursuing her.” 

“Well, I’m going to my room and Y/N’s coming over later so you better not bother us,” Krystal demanded. 

“Please, she’d rather talk to me,” Her sister . 

“Hmph!” 

———————————————————

I stood on the doorstep of the Jung sisters’ house and took out my phone to notify Krystal that I was here. 

However, as soon as my fingers were ready to begin typing, the door opened and there appeared the pretty face of Jessica Jung. I stood in shock as it was apparent I no longer knew how to function as a regular human being. 

“Hey Y/N! Krystal’s in her bedroom doing something so you can hang with me for a bit,” Jessica said as she welcomed me into her beautiful home. 

I followed her lead, taking my shoes off then resting on the couch with Jessica sat opposite of me. 

“So have you’ve been Y/N? You’re looking dashing lately,” She complimented me and in return, I gave her an embarrassed smile.

“Thank you, you look stunning yourself,” I replied. “I’ve been alright, just here and there doing what a normal college student does.” 

“Whatever you’ve been doing, keep going at it because you look incredibly healthy and fit,” She gushed before running her hands down my arms, which I allowed of course. Her actions gifted me the butterfly effect. 

“Y/N!”

I looked past Jessica and found the girl I was supposed to meet up with. “Krystal!” I got up and ran to give her a bone-crushing hug. 

Unbeknownst to me, Krystal sent her sister a sneaky smirk and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter