Chapter 9

The Eccedentesiast's Trouvaille
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" He said not to wear but I don't have any clothes of other colours . Why am I even thinking about this ? It's not like this is a date ." You had spent many minutes  thinking about this ,thinking what to wear and what he would like on you but it always ended on the fact that you were friends and not in a relationship . " Why am I even thinking of dating him ?" You covered your crimson cheeks with your hands as if someone was watching you . At that time the door of your room opened revealing your step mom . " Are you going on a date ? " Mrs. Kim asked you . Since the day you two talked the things out , your relatioship with her has improved .You have tried to stay patient and be calm . After all it was not her fault . She just cares about you and it was against your ethics not to be impudent ; well it used to be since now you have turned a bit rebellious but you have been noticing some changes in yourself . 

" I-It's not a date . My friend Baekhyun had called me to meet up ." You answered . " Umm...you don't need to wear this . Wait a second okay ." She rushed out of the room . What she up to ? It was scaring you from the inside . A minute later , as she had said , she returned with a red off-shoulder blouse . It was like the worst nightmare for you . You don't even remember the last time you wore some flashy clothes . You had just stuck to black clothes for five years of your life . Your clothes - BLACK ! Your hair - BLACK ! Your shoes - BLACK ! Your life - BLACK ! 

"I can't wear these ! " You created a safe distance between the clothes and you . " Komo sweetie , you need to overcome your obsession wearing black clothes . Meeting up with friends doesn't require getting dressed up but look at you ! You've been staring at these clothes for hours . This shows how much you care about that friend . Maybe he'll like it that you changed yourself for him ; he'll feel special and cared for ." She explained and for the first time you listened to her patiently . She was right . " I-I'll give it a try.." This was really a big step for you . 

♦        ♦          ♦           ♦          ♦           ♦

" I am at the bus stop .Okay ." You hung up the call and wrapped your arms around yourself . Wearing an off shoulder dress without something warm was definitely not a good idea . " Komorebi ! " You turned your head to your right and saw Baekhyun there ...CYCLING towards you with a guitar on his back ! He was wearing a red checkshirt and black jeans . And boy , you were drooling over him . " Woah ! someone's wearing red here ." He spoke and whistled which made you blush . " Shut up ! " You hid your blushing cheeks and punched him on the shoulder ." Sit at the back ." He pointed at the back seat of the cycle . " Are we going to cycle to that place ? Where are we going actually ? " You went behind him and sat at the back seat and adjusted yourself comfortably . " Yup we are going to cycle to that place . And we are going to meet my girlfriend . " Your eyes widened and your head started spinning . Of course Komo , he would have a girlfriend . What were you thinking ? You are not even in his magnetic field to be attracted to him in the first place . He is so handsome and well scuplted , ofcourse he would have a girlfriend . " Hold on tight . To infinity and beyond ! " And then the death race began .....

♦        ♦       ♦         ♦        ♦            ♦

" BYUN BAEKHYUN SLOW DOWN ! " you held on to his shirt and squeezed your eyes . " You need to enjoy Komorebi ! Feel the wind ." He yelled . " WOHOO~ Open your eyes and just let the wind engulf you ." 

" I AM ON THE VERGE OF GeTTING BLOWN AWAY BY THE WING AND YOU'RE TELLING ME TO ENJOY IT . TEACH ME TO DO THAT AND I'LL PAY YOU TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS ! " You yelled back . " Hold me tight ." You were holding if tight enough for him to die from suffocation . Your nails were digging into his shirt . Poor boy ! The tires of the cycle meet the speed breaker causing you to jump a bit . Instinctively , your arms wrapped around his torso and hugged him. The guitar bumped with your head and you saw star before your eyes . You slowly opened your eyes when the speed of the cycle slowed down and you were glad you did that . The scenery was ineffable . 

The sky was pinkish blue with the glowing orange sun just outshining it . The sunlight which was penetrating through the canopy was even able to penetrate through the darkness in your life . The beautifully planted flowers were dancing with the zephyr with butterflies flocking around them . You could hear the birds chirping and the insects buzzing . It was serene and magical . You gave you internal peace and contentment . It seemed as if your heart was merrily dancing with the euphonious voice of the forest which was unheard . You weren't a fan of mother nature but today she was too cool that you couldn't resist her ! Baekhyun turned to enter the garden and slammed onto the brakes . You got off the seat and observed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter