Chapter 7

The Eccedentesiast's Trouvaille
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It seemed as if the almighty time had decided to oblige fate by stopping itself for the two . Eyes had magnified its size and shock and surprise evident on the faces of Baekhyun and Komorebi . Both of their hearts were beating at the same speed , synchronising basically . Fate had had its will and now its marionette were face to face . What can we say ? Time is -its unexpected . How small can this world be ! Neither of them had expected this . Though bewildered , they weren't complaining . They didn't really express this but somewhere a flower of hope and happiness did bloom .

" We meet again , Komorebi-sshi ." Baekhyun spoke , this time without a smile since the shock was huge . " You both know each other ?" Chanyeol questioned , (in a playful manner) and winked at Baekhyun . ' I'll talk to you later ' was the look written on Baekhyun's face but he really was thankful for this miracle named Chanyeol ." Yes , we're kind of ....acquaintances ." You replied glaring at Chanyeol . You had told him about Baekhyun but never knew that this devil must be knowing about him . While you were telling him this he didn't even show a bit of surprise or drop a hint that he knew someone with the same name . Oh that crafty minx ! It must be all his plan . " I-I have to go . I have some work to do ." That's the best you could say .

"Komorebi-sshi !" You heartbeat fluctuated for a second and pumped blood with force when you turned around to meet his gaze . The behaviour of your heart was really really complicated ; it never shows such respone to this stimulus . " If it's because of me that you're going , then I'll leave . " Your tongue froze . You couldn't give shape to your words . " You guys are so dramatic ! No one's going to leave and the three of us are going to have fun ." Chanyeol dragged both of you with his big hands into his apartment . Both of you sat on the couch with a huge gap between you two ." Let's party !" Chanyeol screamed and poured drinks into three glasses .

♦       ♦         ♦         ♦          ♦        ♦

Frankly speaking , you were enjoying this 'party' .Your heart fluttered every time you made an eye contact with Baekhyun . Though you were against this forceful detention , you were giving into it . " Baekhyun sings very well Komo . And Komo sings well too Baekhyun ." Chanyeol spoke which made your head hang in embarrassment . " I am not that good singer . My singing isn't how you define good . Atleast it not as good as Komorebi-sshi sings ; her voice is just too ....good ." Your eyes were again at the level of those chocolate brown orbs making your heart expand and relax rapidly . Both of you maintained that eye contact game for a long time ."If you'll guys stop staring into each other's eyes then Baekhyun can sing for us ." Both of you broke the eye contact and were quite flustered . Both of you were oblivious to the effect you had on each other . Some invisible force was pulling you towards him .

Baekhyun cleared his throat and Chanyeol grabbed his guitar . " I'll sing Crush's beautiful ." He announced and Chanyeol nodded his head . His strummed his guitar and Baekhyun hummed . ' It's a beautiful life , nan nyeoye gyeote issuelge.' As soon as these words were provided with his silk voice , you found yourself craving for more . You had heard him singing that day too when you were going to return Komo to his rightful owner . You could spent the whole day listening to his song . It was just wonderful . You gained confidence and looked at him . His eyes were closed as he was lost in singing ; good for you as it gave you time to admire his features . He's cute and handsome too , and most importantly that smile , it was the most beautiful thing that you had ever seen . Everytime he laughed , his lips made that rectangle shape . It should be counted as the eighth wonder of the world .

You found your girly side returning back to you . You didn't want this change , you had worked hard to turn yourself into this mess . You didn't want any hope of change blossoming inside you . You had become accustomed to this change and feared returning back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter