Chapter 10

The Eccedentesiast's Trouvaille
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You entered inside the house with a shocked face and red ears . He freaking just kissed your forehead ! His beautiful , pink and soft cushion-like lips just made a contact with your skin . No boy had never been so intimate with you . This was just so breathtaking , you definitely loved the way he kissed you . If the kiss on the forehead could be so tentalising then what about a kiss on the lips . NO , NO , TAKE YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER KOMO . YOU ARE JUST HIS FRIEND AND NOT MORE THAN THAT . Not knowing that your father was smiling at you , you kept on walking towards the door . " Komorebi ." All the mushy feelings in you vanished ; immediately hatred rushed through your veins . You turned around and found your father staring at you . " Where have you been?" He asked you which made you even more angry . "That's none of your business . You lost the right to talk to me five years ago ." You answred him and went towards your room . Your father felt guilty . Even though he tried talking to you but he could never feel equal to the task .  

You immediately plopped yourself on the bed , thinking about Baekhyun . ' Your guardian angel is always ready to help you.' You squealed and started jumping on the bed . This fuzzy feeling was making you happy and indeed crazy . Finally tired of all the jumping , you fell on the bed and hugged your favourite teddy bear . You hadn't felt this happy in a long time . 

♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦         ♦

" And this is when he pooped in his pants ." You couldn't control your laughter this time and burst in peals of laughter . Today , just after a few days of meeting Baekhyun , you decided to visit his grandma . He was at his part-time job and had called you everyday . You had slowly started opening to him , making progress from one sentences to two sentences . He was really patient with you and satisfied himself with just two sentences . He was someone who talked a lot and he had a friend who like spoke in a few words it must be frustrating for him but he always was so happy when he talked with you . 

" It's been really long since I opened this photo album to show his pictures to anyone . Thanks for being his friend . He talks a lot about you and the happiness on his face made me shocked . Even though he shows he's really happy , he really hasn't been happy since the last eight  years ." You furrowed your eyebrows . " What had happened to him ? " You asked her .

" I think it's the best if he tells you about it himself ." She told you and smiled weakly . " I'm home . Oh ! Komorebi . What are you doing here ? " You looked up and found Baekhyun . Your heart immediately started thumping faster than before . " She just decided to visit me . Look she even bought some cupcakes that she bought  ." You blushed and bit your lip . "Really ? Thanks Komo ." He ruffled your hair and ate one cupcake . " Wow ! This is what I call food .  The food that I eat everyday is gross ." He confessed which made you laugh . " I heard that ." His gradmother spoke which made you giggle .

" Come . I'll show you my apartment ." And then the tour began . He had beautiful pictures hanging on the walls . He also showed yoou his paintings and sketches that he had made . " And that is my piano ." Upon hearing the word 'piano' you ran towards its direction and let your fingers press some random keys . " You know how to play a piano ? " He nodded , and his expression was priceless . Of course , he had never seen you so excited . Since your childhood you had been wanting to play the piano . Yo loved someone who played a piano and always had thought that your husband should know how to play it .  " This is so cool . Can you teach me how to play it ?" You requested and of course , he couldn't resist it . 

" You place your fingers like this over the keys ." He took your hand and placed the fingers at the respective keys . You were not a child and could follow him . You could place the fingers yourself over the keys but right now, you enjoyed the warmth of his hands . They sent chills inside your skin that made some goosebumps rise which you wished that he hadn't seen them . " This is so much fun ! " You exclaimed as you played some random keys . " I'm glad you're having fun but if you keep playing the keys like that I'm sure that I won't be able to play the piano again ." He spoke which made you embarrassed . In a few hours , you learnt some chords and you surely had a good time at his place . 

" Before I forget it , I have my birthday next week and you , I and Chanyeol are gonna have some fun . So are you gonna come ? " You surely loved birthdays . How exciting it is to celebrate one's birthday , have fun with friends , lose yourselves in the games but you had stopped going to them a long time ago . " Please don't say-." 

" I'll come ." You spoke shyly . " What ! Really ? " Baekhyun exclaimed . His mouth was open and his eyes enlarged . " How can I not come to my friend's birthday ? " You muttered under your breath and Baekhyun having inhuman hearing skills heard it . He stepped forward and pulled you closer by hugging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter