Chapter 13

The Eccedentesiast's Trouvaille
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A coin definitely has two sides ; it suits this place . Some just can't control their happiness when a new life just began its journey while the others just can't accept the truth of a life living them to begin its own journey elsewhere .

Hospitals .

You didn't exactly love this place . You have been here when your mother was here and today , you were here because of your father . After you had out , he was taken to the hospital . Baekhyun was with you while you were unconcious but when you regained conciousness you begged him to take you to the hospital . His body still ached but he was here , with you .

" Baekhyun , I don't want to lose anyone again." You sobbed , your face in your hands . " Nothing would happen to him . He'll be safe sweetheart ." He hugged and kissed your head .  " Here , Komo ." Chanyeol handed you a glass of water . The doctors were operatig him while your stepmother was pacing outside the room . She was devastated . 

"It's all my fault . It's all my mistake . I should have never been harsh to him . I made him hate me ." You cried harder while Baekhyun comforted . " It's not your fault Komo . His health hadn't been that good since a few months ." Your step mother spoke and sat beside you. " What do you mean ? " You asked her for an explanation .  She sighed and hesitated to continue but decided to pursue . " He was not feeling well since a few months because of the work load ." She explained . " Why didn't you tell me ? " You asked , raising your voice . " Because......because he told me not to tell you . It's not what it looks like Komo . He doesn't hate you ; he never did . He still looks at your picture every morning and smiles . A smile which no one has ever seen . He always keeps an eye on you to see if you are safe . He misses you, alot . He wants to apologise and talk to you about a lot of things but he doesn't have the guts to do that . He thinks that you hate him . " Your mind was on the verge of losing itself . You wanted to slap yourself for a lot of things . How could you be so irrational ? But you wanted to hear all of this from his own mouth . You wanted to sort the things out .

" I-I don't know what to say . It's a lot of information to take in at ." You looked down and stared at your feet . " It will be fine ." Baekhyun whispered and squeezed your hand in assurance . " You should get some rest at home-" Chanyeol was cut off . " I wanna stay beside him oppa . I don't wanna go home ." You begged him . " But-"

" Let her stay Chanyeol , I'll also stay beside her ." You turned to look at Baekhyun who had a serious look on his face . He pulled your head and rested it on his shoulder ." Rest ." You just hummed in response and scooted closer to him and close your eyes . Soon you were in your own dream land .

♦        ♦         ♦         ♦         ♦            ♦

" Mom...mom." You were sweating profusely and squeezed your eyes together . " Komorebi ! Wake up ! " Your eyes shot open when you felt someone shaking you . " What happened ? Are you fine ? " Baekhyun asked you worriedly . " I-I saw my mom . S-She was asking me stay beside my father ." You don't know why but tears ran down your cheeks . " Hey it's okay . I am here ." Baekhyun wiped the tears away and kissed your forehead . " How's dad ? " You asked , and gulped your salive nervously . " He's fine . He's resting in there , he was asking about you ." You sighed in relief . " I wanna meet him ." Baekhyun nodded his head and led you to the room . 

You slowly entered the room , suddenly very afraid to face him . You felt too gulity . To your relief he was sleeping . Your stepmother was staring at him and caressing his hair . " Can I sit here ? " She retreated her hand and pulled a chair beside her . You took slow steps to the chair and sat on the object . None of you spoke and just stared at your dad . " When he regained conciousness , he was asking about you . He loves you alot . I'm jealous ." She spoke which made you chuckle . " Well you should seduce him or somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter