Chapter 5

The Eccedentesiast's Trouvaille
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

These days had been hard for Baekhyun . First of all , he had to manage his university work and on top of it , his part-time job . Though he was the one who had choosen to work here , for fun actually , it was difficult for him to manage all the things and maintain a balance between them . Secondly , you . Ever since your last meet at your university , he had been thinking a lot about you . Well , it isn't something new for him . Constantly , his mind would be messing up with him . Night and day he would be brooding about your words . He was hurt . He missed you, that day was your destined last meeting . He sincerely wished to meet you again .He had been disturbed by your statement that day and wanted to find the reason behind why you spoke it . He knew that you didn't mean it .

" Don't come near me again ....It's not good for happy people like me . I'm full of negativity , so just keep away ."

He was genuinely curious about your problem . He wanted to know about your sufferings , your past . By the way you had been reacting he could understand that you had lost something , something very precious He just wanted to be a healing angel for you .He knew that in everyone's life , there will come across that one person whose life they want to fill with happy colours . He was very much sure that you were that person . He could see through your eyes and make out that you very concealing your trueself . With the passage of time , he had gained some kind of sixth sense . He could totally understand your behaviour since he had been through that phase too....

Flashback.

"Grandma , am I am useless ? " Baekhyun's 12 year old self asked his granny who looked quite younger .

" Why are you saying so child ? You are not useless ." She answered confidently but failed to convince the young one .

"No,grandma you're lying . My classmates say that I should stay away from them cause I give negative vibes . They say that it is unfair for me to live .They say that I am responsible for thier death." Upon hearing this , Baekhyun's grandmother pulled him closer and kissed his forehead . The kid hid his face in the crook of her neck . " It is more than fair for you to live child , fair enough. It's not your fault..." She was able to hide the tears that were threatening to fall and stayed in that position for a while .......

Present

" Hey...hey .." Chanyeol snapped his fingers in front of Baekhyun who seemed to be in a state of trance . Baekhyun blinked his eyes when his daydream was interrupted . "Huh..What happened ? " Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol not forgetting to look as happy as ever. " What were you thinking about ?" Chanyeol rested his head on his palms and looked at him . " N-Nothing.....just about the discussion I had with my friends earlier at the university ." He chuckled nervously . It was only later that he realised how stupid he acted to cover up.

"But you said that you don't have any friends at the uni ." He was caught off guard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter